how would you like to die?

Stu1701

Jun 29, 2009
I hope to be blown up in an over turned tanker truck that's surrounded by hundreds of zombies while stoned.

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
Peacefully and painlessly, with no one to miss and no one to miss me. Yeah, that. I want to die quietly. I came into this world kicking and screaming and I consider it very undignified to die that way too. I guess I would like to die in a fan crash.

Josh123914

They'll fix it by "Monday"
Nov 17, 2009
death by walrus.... OH SHIT, can I change that? If I can't then make it professor walrus from UR

May 11, 2010
I would die a normal death then come back as a zombie and become king of the undead once the whole population of humans are infected. Unless Chuck Norris does not approve.

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
I want to die in a gun fight against Vin Diesel, and I want him to be dual-wielding deagles when he does it. Anyone can die, no matter who they are; it's getting killed by a famous person that sets your premature demise apart from the rest.

era81

Jun 11, 2009
Like my uncle did peacefully in my sleep not screaming like the passengers of the bus he was driving.

David Bray

Jan 8, 2010
interspark said:
David Bray said:
This

[Fills up space to try and avoid probation for silly one word rule]
holy crap! you can get put on probation for that rule?!? i thought probation was only for racists and rude and aggressive people
Just got probed (hehe) for the previous quote but without the square brackets. They mean it literally, even when it fully sums up your point.

Oh, and i got it for aggressive too. Damn console v pc threads. I'm staying away.

godofallu

Jun 8, 2010
hyperhammy said:
Palademon said:
DEATH BY SNOO SNOO
Hahaha cookie for the futurama reference! xD
That would be an awesome way to die...
It would be kind of shameful and embarrassing to die while having sex. I wouldn't want my legacy to be that I had a heart attack while having sex.

I would like to die in a hail of gunfire, probably after assassinating someone who I thought needed to be silenced.