How would you pass the time if you were immortal?

Beatrix

Jul 1, 2009
Write, read, game.

EDIT: Open a savings account in a country I don't like much, then wait for the cash to pile up so much that I own more than the country is worth and the economy resolves around my account :D

DemonicVixen

Oct 24, 2009
I know what i would love to do but i'm not sure any poor suckers on this site would like to hear it. But for those who do ill put it hidden for you...

lying with my boyfriend, snuggled up forever. God i can't get enough hugs on the sofa.
Did you think i was going to say sex? Bless, thats not even top of my list yet, i prefer the lesser affections, they mean so much more to me

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
Try that whole "1000 monkeys randomly typing will produce a work of Shakespeare" thing. Hey, I do have an eternity to waste, so why not satisfy my own curiosity?

sophieEM

Dec 9, 2009
forever being a long time as it is...
1- create a self evolving AI
2- thresten to anihilate the human race if it doesn't get off its ass and get a plan B through to Z of what theyre going to do when this rock becomes inhospitible
3- safeguard my new AI buddy from the humans
4- end up finding a way to continue the existance of the human genome or what ever derivitive is available when I cant be bothered doing way cool stuff like single handedly taking over the global banks, china, india, africa etc.
5- find a way to speed up YAHTZEE so the bastard can pump out Zero Punctuation on every subject each minute of the day, every wednesday? get real man I need angry cartoons now and yas this is wednesday and no the new Zero Punctuation is not up yet.

Apr 28, 2008
Lamppenkeyboard said:
Edit: Although you can't die, you still feel pain. Just wanted to make that clear.
In that case, I'll first undergo surgery to eliminate the part of my brain that allows me to feel pain, then I'll do all the stuff I said.

Rawker said:
Irridium said:
Roll down Mt. Everest, Skydive naked with no parachute, wrestle bears, jump off buildings, freak the living shit out of people, tell various infamous crime oranizations to suck my balls, and to try and kill me, break into area 51, run into a tornado, run naked at the president of every country when their making speeches... awsome shit like that.

Oh, and track down every internet troll's house and kick their ass, Jay and Silent Bob style. Who wants to join me?
I'm down.

I would get out my guitar, and play the eternal song.
Awsome, its always nice to have music playing when you kick some ass.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
I would become a mercanary, all the worlds armys would be trying to hire me but only one would get me. Then all the other countries get pwned.

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
Carry a bunch of knives and randomly stab people and time who's the slowest to die.
(IF I was that cruel)

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
I'd buy a PS3 and a Wii and all the good games on them.

As unbelievable as it sounds I probably would.

Twad

Nov 19, 2009
Get a time machine, and meet every single one sentient being in the universe in all of time, and insult them. (IIRC its a reference to Hitchhiker guides to the galaxy)

Otherwise, just learn stuff, and put this massive knowledge to use.

Zanakanishi

Apr 21, 2009
I would rob multiple banks, simply walking in with a gun getting shot at and just laughing at the puny bullets... when I have all that money I would go into hiding for 50 years and they would never suspect me to look identical to the bank robber.
Then I would live my life as the richest person in the world, buying whatever i wanted and having many, many wives who cook, clean and plesure me.

The Salty Vulcan

Jun 28, 2009
I think I'd do what Mxyzptlk did in "Whatever Happened to The Man of Tomorrow" albiet I'd limit my time from a mellenium to a century. On century I'd be a philanthropist, the next a terrorist and the century after that I'd be a scientist. I would change my identity to go along with my new occupation.
Basically I'd do anything to keep my mind busy.

I would also like to chronicle the happenings of Earth. So in case the world ever did come to an end at least there would be some record

DanielDeFig

Oct 22, 2009
i would have the time to read all the books i wanted, play through all the games i wanted (several times), watch all the tv i wanted, and surf all the sites i wanted for eternity!

so basically: same old, same old

Noble Korhedron

Aug 2, 2008
Hmmm, your idea of immortality is a bit vague! What are we like? A vampire? An immortal human who can still be hurt and never die from it?! All this would have a bearing on what I would try to do, so if you wouldn't mind clarifying?!

The Salty Vulcan

Jun 28, 2009
Noble Korhedron said:
Hmmm, your idea of immortality is a bit vague! What are we like? A vampire? An immortal human who can still be hurt and never die from it?! All this would have a bearing on what I would try to do, so if you wouldn't mind clarifying?!
I think the OP means a true immortal. ageless and indesrtuctable, like Vandal Savage