how would your life be if you never gamed

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
I'd probably be in a psych ward somewhere due to a stress-related mental breakdown...

So I believe gaming has had a very positive impact on me...

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I'd probably be a bit more into literature, and spend much more time writing. I'd probably watch more movies as well.

EDIT: Of course than again, video games are an influence for my interest in writing and literature. I made a FanFic of Valkyria Chronicles about one of the recruits in that game and through the constructive criticism I received, learned a little bit of the basics of making a decent story. So I guess I have video games to thank for my current interest in writing.

SkoopMaster

Jul 4, 2010
I think I would be like ... reading more books and discover a cure for some type of cancer or something among those lines.

Dear god I would be such a different person, probably a jock... gross.

Drexlor

Feb 23, 2010
I would have lost it a long time ago. They are the only things that help me cling to the only shards of sanity that I have left.

And why does captcha want me to sign this: from esurde?
Who's Esurde?

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
I hate to be melodramatic, but the suicide comments struck a chord with me. I very well might have without games. It's been something to live for, even in my darkest hours.

Before games, I was a pro at basketball. I've always had a soft spot for it, despite being worse than shit at it now. I don't know if that was something I could have lived for in the long-term though. The intelligence I have now isn't because I hooked myself to an electronic device, so the peers I'd have in the basketball scene would be underwhelming.