How's Your Social Life?

Deviluk

Jul 1, 2009
It has its ups and downs. Like today I would call a downer, cos I wondered if the communal balcony on the 13th floor would be high enough.

Jk. Or was it?

Valate_v1legacy

Sep 16, 2009
It only exists between me and people with potential. People with potential are useful if you herd them well... NO I don't mean as in relationships.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Not great. i spend most of my time on the internet, and even then, I am very unsocial, though sometimes, a friend may come round my house of vice versa. I tend to have a small close knit group of friends, rather than a lot that I can't keep track of.

KeyMaster45

Gone Gonzo
Jun 16, 2008
My social life is fine, I have Bill the Bucket, Vickey the Vacuum, and Steve the horrifyingly evil monster that lives in the crawl-space under my house to keep me company. Oh that Steve, always eating the Mexican children that wander onto my lawn.

/crazy laughter

DoctorNick

Oct 31, 2007
'Meh'

I live in a basement apartment with all of two windows which I keep the blinds closed on %100 of the time. I don't like dealing with people and am not what you would describe as a social butterfly.

However, I do have friends and I do go do things with them.

It's usually the weekly RPG game to be fair, but that is 'out of my house and with other people.'

To be perfectly blunt this really isn?t something that?s high on my list of priorities anyway. If I could go build the razor-wired fenced-in compound on a chunk of Montana mountain land and NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH ANYONE ON A REGULAR BASIS, then I would consider my life much improved.

Kind of funny really, I don?t ?hate? people and I?m not some sort of bitter misanthrope, I just like being alone more than anything else. Or rather, it?s that I like to have absolute control over when-n-how I deal with others.

But if you show up at my door unannounced going ?HEY MAN WE?RE HITTING THE BARS WANNA COME!?! WOOO!!! CHICKS AND BEER!!!? No, I?m reading right now and enjoying that, plz fuckoff-and-die kthx.

Acier

Nov 5, 2009
Alright, I don't party but or anything but I hang see my friends plenty at school and outside of school.

So mine's pretty normal, slightly leaning on the introverted side, I like to be alone unless I'm close to the people I'm going out with.

Asturiel

the God of Pants
Nov 24, 2009
I attract woman I don't want and repel those I do. I also get out when I feel like it with nerdy friends and go burn/steal stuff. One of my friends have repeatedly offered to teach me to fight and he occasionally does teach me. So decent I suppose.

Im also going to a magic the gathering prerelease on sat woot1

Lazy Lemon

Mar 24, 2008
I enjoy it personally. Although it's probably not all that healthy. I go out quite a lot, but only to clubs and pubs. I don't go on picnics or bike rides or anything like that. So it could do to be a bit more varied. But I've got plenty of good friends and the fact that I haven't died from alcohol poisoning/overdose/beatdown yet suggests that if there is a God, he's one of them.

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
It's all right. I've got a group of friends I hang out with, but they don't know how much of a geek I am.

As for girlfriends, pretty much the stereotypical geek.

electric_warrior

Oct 5, 2008
I get invited to quite a few parties but never host any myself, so I guess not too bad.

When I'm at home though I like to distance myself from people. I spend every moment between the hours of 9am and 3pm surrounded by people and talking, which I enjoy, but I also like quiet so i suppose in that sense I'm anti-social but i have a fairly large friend and half-friend (people you like but don't know too well) base so hey, can afford to be anti-social.

SeanTheSheep

Jun 23, 2009
I guess it isn't as great as it could be, but I manage to juggle keeping people happy on Facebook along with trolling having fun on the escapist, but I don't get out too much.
I went to town last saturday, and went to the snowdome on sunday, but that's the most active weekend I've had in a while.

Oh well, I'm going snowboarding over half term, along with a few friends, so it can't be in too bad a state.

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
I don't really have one. There was a girl and her sister, but they turned into cousin in-laws, and then turned into Jehovah's Witnesses, so now everything I do and listen to is of the "devil". They even deleted their Yahoo accounts, and I don't even want to talk to them... it's just so awkward.