Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
HUBILUB said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
HUBILUB said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
HUBILUB said:
And Treyarch? I?ll see you in development hell!
But...I love Treyarch. What do you have against Treyarch?!

And don't give me that "They ruined Call of Duty" bullshit. CoD3 and WaW may not have been as good as IWs games, but they were still very good games in the bloated FPS genre.
They ruined SPIDERMAN!

I blew a frikkin' birthday present on Spiderman 3 hoping it would be as fun as Spiderman 2!
Yeah...that...that they did fuck up. But hey! Quantum of Solace was a pretty good game, right?
RIGHT?!
Not according to Pimppeter2!
Well, it was better than total shit. At least it was playable. Spider-man 3 had the worst camera ever. And terrible combat, and...Fuck it.

You want a good Spidey game?

Web of Shadows. Combat is actually fun, swinging is fun, decent camera (struggles when wall running)

*goes to find review of QoSolace*

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
HUBILUB said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
HUBILUB said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
HUBILUB said:

And don't give me that "They ruined Call of Duty" bullshit. CoD3 and WaW may not have been as good as IWs games, but they were still very good games in the bloated FPS genre.
They ruined SPIDERMAN!

I blew a frikkin' birthday present on Spiderman 3 hoping it would be as fun as Spiderman 2!
Yeah...that...that they did fuck up. But hey! Quantum of Solace was a pretty good game, right?
RIGHT?!
Well, it was better than total shit. At least it was playable. Spider-man 3 had the worst camera ever. And terrible combat, and...Fuck it.

Web of Shadows. Combat is actually fun, swinging is fun, decent camera (struggles when wall running)

I'll check it out once I have the money then. But if you fail me I will eat you!

Cherry Cola

Jun 26, 2009
IanBrazen said:
HUBILUB said:

Strangely enough, that's exactly what I say towards the end of having sex
...gross.
I usually say "I swear that's never happened before."

oh and Pangea Software rulez!

I like these reviews HUBILUB.
retro games is awesome.
btw ever played jill of the jungle?
after a quick google-search I can safely say that I have not. I'm not really the dungeon-keeper of obscure retro games, I just pick things out from my disturbed Swedish childhood and review it.

IanBrazen

Oct 17, 2008
HUBILUB said:
IanBrazen said:
HUBILUB said:

Strangely enough, that's exactly what I say towards the end of having sex
...gross.
I usually say "I swear that's never happened before."

oh and Pangea Software rulez!

I like these reviews HUBILUB.
retro games is awesome.
btw ever played jill of the jungle?
after a quick google-search I can safely say that I have not. I'm not really the dungeon-keeper of obscure retro games, I just pick things out from my disturbed Swedish childhood and review it.
dont we all.

Tekyro

Aug 10, 2009
HUBILUB said:
Tekyro said:
Now THIS seems like my kind of game, I'll have to check it out at some point...
After I get Afro Ninja, obviously.
Afor Samurai.

This is Afro Ninja

This is afro samurai

see the difference?
Yes, I just had Afro Ninja on my mind while I was posting. I'll fix that.

Onyx Oblivion

Sep 9, 2008
HUBILUB said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
HUBILUB said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
HUBILUB said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
HUBILUB said:

They ruined SPIDERMAN!

RIGHT?!

I'll check it out once I have the money then. But if you fail me I will eat you!
There's also the fact that the you can actually win a fight without ever touching the ground, if you get a good grasp of it. Oh, and Moon Knight is in the game for some reason.

Cherry Cola

Jun 26, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
HUBILUB said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
HUBILUB said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
HUBILUB said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
HUBILUB said:

They ruined SPIDERMAN!

RIGHT?!

There's also the fact that the you can actually win a fight without ever touching the ground, if you get a good grasp of it. Oh, and Moon Knight is in the game for some reason.
I just want to have a game that's able to do that cool move where you kick a guy like 40 times into the air... Spiderman 2 had that but I never knew how to do it.

Onyx Oblivion

Sep 9, 2008
HUBILUB said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
HUBILUB said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
HUBILUB said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
HUBILUB said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
HUBILUB said:

They ruined SPIDERMAN!

RIGHT?!

I just want to have a game that's able to do that cool move where you kick a guy like 40 times into the air... Spiderman 2 had that but I never knew how to do it.
Idk...Might be in the Black Suit move list, but I mained Red Suit for faster health regen.

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
Hahha Great review. These things are really coming along. I love that part with the tree. I was laughing my guts out.

Not to mention the comments are funny as hell too

Cherry Cola

Jun 26, 2009
pimppeter2 said:
Hahha Great review. These things are really coming along. I love that part with the tree. I was laughing my guts out.

Part with the tree? You mean the "Fire in the hole" picture or am I missing something from my own review?

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
HUBILUB said:
pimppeter2 said:

Part with the tree? You mean the "Fire in the hole" picture or am I missing something from my own review?

Yea, thats it.

Cherry Cola

Jun 26, 2009
pimppeter2 said:
HUBILUB said:
pimppeter2 said:

Yea, thats it.
I'm strangely proud over that one.

Which, when thinking about it, I really shouldn't be.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
HUBILUB said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
HUBILUB said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
HUBILUB said:

They ruined SPIDERMAN!

RIGHT?!
And if you can't trust that Pimp, who CAN you trust? WHO, I ASK??

This review was hilarious. This sounds like the kind of game one plays when drunk.

Cherry Cola

Jun 26, 2009
BlueInkAlchemist said:
HUBILUB said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
HUBILUB said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
HUBILUB said:

They ruined SPIDERMAN!

RIGHT?!
And if you can't trust that Pimp, who CAN you trust? WHO, I ASK??

This review was hilarious. This sounds like the kind of game one plays when drunk.
Hey... That's the greatest idea ever!

If I can write coherently while drunk, maybe I can write an even better review!