Huge Mysterious Eyeball Washes Up on Florida Shore

Redingold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mar 28, 2009
You call those puns? You guys are merely pupils. My puns are far cornea.

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
MetallicaRulez0 said:
This is why I don't swim in the ocean. There are things THAT big out there. No thanks. Call me paranoid, don't care. I'm paranoid and safely on shore.
I'm more freaked out by the smaller things like stepping on a poisonous urchin or getting stung by a deadly jellyfish.

Patathatapon

Jul 30, 2011
Probably Orbs. They finally came to invade us. You better get good a that knife game no one knew how to play, 'cause people will force you to play it no matter what, and explode your head if you fail. Oh, and if you're unaware of the references I'm making watch Yahtzee's manhunter video. ORBS! OORRBSS!!

Note: I'd put the link up myself but it doesn't want to work for me

Edit: Oh and they're 10 years late too. Better late than never I suppose.

Bvenged

Sep 4, 2009
Eye can't believe it. Why is everybody using "eye" instead of "I"?

I'm not one for marine biology, but I think I might just keep my eye on this story.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
...Yikes. I wonder what kind of fish has eyes that big... but I'm too lazy to look it up. (And no, I'm not making any eye puns, I'm not in the mood.)

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
No, no nononono, NO! We're not ready yet! We nowhere near the level of the awesomeness contained in CthulhuTech, give us more time!

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
I remember hearing once that we know more about the surface of the moon than the ocean floor. Stuff like this reinforces that belief in me.

That thing is terrifying.

kburns10

You Gots to Chill
Sep 10, 2012
I clicked on the picture to get a closer view. I really regret doing that..

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
Isn't it possible squids are evolving to have bones? I'm not sure why they would but hey.

MetallicaRulez0 said:
This is why I don't swim in the ocean. There are things THAT big out there. No thanks. Call me paranoid, don't care. I'm paranoid and safely on shore.
I'd much rather stay on shore with you to be honest, after being nipped by a crab or whatever it was.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
ritchards said:
Solved! It's a sword fish eye.

http://deepseanews.com/2012/10/solved-where-did-the-big-eye-in-the-sea-come-from/
I just like the idea that scientists had a 'team swordfish' going on twitter. :p I love the internet.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Hazy992 said:
ritchards said:
Solved! It's a sword fish eye.

http://deepseanews.com/2012/10/solved-where-did-the-big-eye-in-the-sea-come-from/
Well that's clearly just a coverup. It's obviously some sort of cyclops that 'The Man' doesn't want us knowing about. They'll be telling us it's a weather balloon next! ;)
You mean this?: