Huge Mysterious Eyeball Washes Up on Florida Shore

EvilMaggot

Sep 18, 2008
Able Seacat said:
The marine biologists shouldn't argue, there's no 'eye' in team.

The sea is one scary place

it truely is a scary place... everytime i think of it.. that we only have explored like 90-95% of the ocean.. really gets me everytime :p imagine the creatures we havent even seen yet D: and that eye D: must belong to something..BIG

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
EvilMaggot said:
Able Seacat said:

it truely is a scary place... everytime i think of it.. that we only have explored like 90-95% of the ocean.. really gets me everytime :p imagine the creatures we havent even seen yet D: and that eye D: must belong to something..BIG
I could have sworn I heard the exact opposite, that we have only explored about 5% of the ocean depths.

EvilMaggot

Sep 18, 2008
-Dragmire- said:
EvilMaggot said:
Able Seacat said:

I could have sworn I heard the exact opposite, that we have only explored about 5% of the ocean depths.
ahhh my bad :p was meant to be 90-95% UNexplored xD doh!

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008

Notice the mention of whales in the article. Then play Dishonored and notice their obsession with whales.

Then laugh at me if it turns out that I am wrong.

deathninja

Dec 19, 2008
Looks like that thing out of Portal, or Portal 2, or whichever the hell it is. Space-thing.

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
I wonder if someone just carved it out and dropped it there. (creepy but fascinating.)

Jingle Fett

Sep 13, 2011
Marine biologists find suspicious looking eye...
They better be careful with that thing. I summoned the eye of cthulhu by accident once and things ended badly for me...

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
There was a story on Yahoo about this a few days ago. They think it's a swordfish eye.

Roxor

Nov 4, 2010
What? No bronies calling for the head of whoever murdered Fluttershy?

Seriously, it's about the right size and colour to be from a My Little Pony.