Hulk Hogan Flashes His Junk in Def Jam Rapstar Ad

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
Hulk Hogan Flashes His Junk in Def Jam Rapstar Ad

If you ever wanted to see Hulk Hogan flash his junk while doing his best Notorious B.I.G. impression as "The Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart and his daughter Brooke look on, well, your big moment is at hand.

I don't even know where to begin. Somebody, somewhere, decided that it'd be an all-around swell idea to have pro wrestling legend Hulk Hogan, his daughter Brooke and famously jumpy manager Jimmy Hart get together for a Def Jam Rapstar [http://www.amazon.com/Def-Jam-Rapstar-Bundle-Playstation-3/dp/B003JD5TVU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288809089&sr=8-1] ad that begins awkwardly and spirals ever downward until it culminates with the Hulkster flashing his package at the camera. Twice.

I will say that again: This is a Def Jam Rapstar ad in which Hulk Hogan feloniously exposes himself.

I can't even begin to fathom what sort of dark forces are responsible for this. I don't know why someone would think that Hulk Hogan whipping out the Little Hulkster - while his daughter was standing next to him! - would be a good way to sell videogames. All I know is, this is just creepy as hell.

Seriously, Hulk. Cree-hee-heepy.

via: Joystiq [http://www.joystiq.com/2010/11/03/hulk-hogan-old-balls-are-in-this-def-jam-rapstar-ad/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+weblogsinc%2Fjoystiq+%28Joystiq%29]

Kevin Hyena

Jun 10, 2010
I cannot look at TNA the same way again. Funny enough, He's (in storyline) in a group called Immortal, and that ad will be immortalized as one of his worst moments. Plus, NOW I'm really not buying this game.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
The FUCK was that? Was that some bad version of cribs in which he was showing off his living room and then decided to show off his old todger? Was there even a game in that?

Calumon: Jack wouldn't let me watch it. Did I miss much?

Jack: Missing implies losing out on something... Not seeing this is a treat.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
-sighs- seriously? (that's all I have to say)

ps: I accidently reported this. What can I do? can I ignore this?

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
>.>

<.<

His daughter's pretty hot though...

Okay tbh this is just plain weird. and creepy....very creepy....

Sephiwind

Darth Conservative
Aug 12, 2009
Man has he sunk to a new low since he lost all that money in the divorce. first Rent-a-Center commercials and now this.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
I thought you meant ACCIDENTLY

What the hell is wrong with him? Aside from the obvious...

actually, the obvious explains it all...

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
I'm too scared to watch the video. I really don't want to see the old man's junk.

Maybe the next episode of TNA will me more interesting if this was brought up.

warboss5

Mar 17, 2010
::twitch::
I think I may have just had a mild stroke

SnipErlite said:
>.>

<.<

His daughter's pretty hot though...

Okay tbh this is just plain weird. and creepy....very creepy....
Go find the video of Hogan rubbing suntan oil on his daughter's ass, THEN tell me she's still hot.

mr_rubino

Sep 19, 2010
Jamash said:
Despite being censored, there's no way that was 24 inches.
Gravity takes a toll at that age.
I could hardly watch the very dramatic rape scene in Dogville without tittering a slight because Stellan Skarsgard's old-man-scrote was about down to his knees. Mind you, I noticed this despite the fact he was way in the background of the shot at that point. (The real reason you shouldn't sit too close to the screen, kids!)

As for the commercial itself, any comment on it only honors its existence. Discussion of this kind of "crazy wackiness" should be left to those Vh1 shows with C-grade comedians.