Humble Bundle Game Bundles

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the Fishing Season: Bassmaster & More bundle. By default, 5% of proceeds will go to Direct Relief.

Euro Fishing (w/ The Moat and Foundry Dock DLC), Fishing Sim World: Pro Tour (w/ Talon Fishery and Lago del mundo DLC)

Bassmaster Fishing (w/ Predator Equipment Pack DLC), Euro Fishing DLC (Waldsee), Fishing Sim World: Pro Tour DLC (Lake Arnold, Laguna Iquitos, Bass Pro Shops Equipment Pack, Big Fish Lure Pack), The Catch: Carp and Course

Bassmaster Fishing Deluxe Upgrade Pack w/ DLC (Lake Seminole, Lake Hartwell, Elite Fishing Equipment Pack, Synthwave Pack, Throwback B.A.S.S., Pixel Pro Pack, Jordan Lake), The Catch: Carp and Course DLC (Lake Beasts Equipment Pack, Jezioro Bestii)

ENDED 3/26

Last edited:

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the Unparalleled Puzzlers bundle. By default, 5% of proceeds will go to Razom for Ukraine.

Baba Is You, Dorfromantik, Creaks, The Last Campfire, Monument Valley: Panoramic Edition, Monument Valley 2: Panoramic Edition, DARQ: Complete Edition

ENDED 3/16

Last edited:
Reactions: gorfias

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the Turkiye-Syria Earthquake Relief Bundle. As the name implies, ALL of the proceeds from this bundle will go to helping Turkey and Syria recover from the recent earthquake that devastated the region. I'm posting the link, because it's not all games, and there are a LOT of things you are getting for your $30 minimum.

ENDED 3/10

Last edited:

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the Humble Heroines: Warriors, Dreamers and God Slayers Bundle. By default, 5% of proceeds will go to the Girls Make Games Scholarship Fund and Girls Who Code.

Control Ultimate Edition, Syberia: The World Before, Praey for the Gods, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, Batora: Lost Haven, Sable, Dreamscaper, Call of the Sea

ENDED 3/31

Last edited:
Reactions: Absent

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the Train Simulator Classic: On the Fast Track Bundle. By default, 5% of proceeds will go to the Malala Fund and charity: water.

Train Simulator Classic w/ DLC (European Loco & Asset Pack, DB BR 204, Sherman Hill Route Add-on, Norfolk Southern Coal District Route Add-On, London-Faversham High Speed

45% off Train Sim World 3, Train Simulator Classic DLC (Clinchfield Railroad: Elkhorn City-St. Paul, Frankfurt-Koblenz Route Add-On, Inselbahn: Stralsund-Sassnitz, Granger Heartland: Kansas City-Topeka, The Riviera Line: Exeter-Paignton Route Add-On, London to Brighton Route Add-On, South London Network, Norfolk Southern N-Line, Portsmouth Direct Line: London Waterloo-Portsmouth, Clinchfield Railroad U36C, MRCE Dispolock Pack)

Train Simulator Classic DLC (Long Island Rail Road: New York-Hicksville Route Add-On, Bahnstrecke Strasbourg-Karlsruhe, Birmingham Cross City Line: Lichfield-Bromsgrove & Redditch Route Add-On, Chatham Main Line: London Victoria & Blackfriars- Dover & Ramsgate, North Wales Coast Line: Crewe-Holyhead, Northeast Corridor: Washington DC-Baltimore Route Add-On

ENDED 3/31

Last edited:

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the Kart Racers Games Bundle. By default, 5% of proceeds will go to the Malala Fund and Women Who Code.

Zeepkist, Garfield Kart: Furious Racing, Super Indie Karts, Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2: Grand Prix, Beach Buggy Racing 2: Island Adventure, All-Star Fruit Racing, Monster League

Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3: Slime Speedway

ENDED 4/5

Last edited:

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the Scary Games to Play in the Dark bundle. By default, 5% of the proceeds will go to charity: water.

Labyrinthine, Propnight

The Blackout Club, Them and Us

Visage, The Mortuary Assistant, SCP: 5K

ENDED 4/14

Last edited:

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the Best of Boomer Shooters: Bigger and Boomier bundle. By default, 5% of proceeds will go to buildOn.

Impaler

Forgive Me Father, Viscerafest, The Citadel

Nightmare Reaper, Deadlink, Graven, Wrath: Aeon of Ruin

ENDED 4/19

Last edited:

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the Best of Survivors-Like bundle. By default, 5% of proceeds will go to Active Minds.

Rogue: Genasia, Boneraiser Minions, Nomad Survival, Bounty of One, Just King, Scarlet Tower, Neon Sundown, Repetendium

ENDED 4/14

Last edited:

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the Shared Screen Time: Family Game Night. By default, 5% of proceeds will go to Sandy Hook Promise.

Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues, My Little Pony: A Maretime Bay Adventure, Ben 10: Power Trip, PAW Patrol The Movie: Adventure City Calls, JUMANJI: The Video Game, Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2: Grand Prix, Little League World Series Baseball 2022, 2 mystery games to be revealed

ENDED 4/26

Last edited:

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXIRED

New bundle available, the In Your Face VR Bundle. By default, 5% of proceeds will go to SpecialEffect and AbleGamers.

Vertigo Remastered, Superfly

Into the Radius VR, Rumble

Zenith: The Last City, Wanderer, BattleGroupVR

ENDED 5/8

Last edited:

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the Fight 4 Your Friends: Co-op Shooters Bundle. By default, 5% of proceeds will go to Trees, Water, & People, as well as Coral Guardian.

Warhammer: Vermintide 2, Killing Floor 2: Digital Deluxe Edition, The Anacrusis, Zombie Army Trilogy

Back 4 Blood, Zombie Army 4

ENDED 5/12

Last edited:

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the Striking Soulslikes bundle. By default, 5% of proceeds will go to charity: water.

Salt and Sanctuary

Blade of Darkness, Mortal Shell

Aeterna Noctis, ? (mystery game

Sands of Aura, Loot River

ENDED 5/12

Last edited:

Bedinsis

Elite Member
Legacy
Escapist +
May 29, 2014
Country
Sweden
When I scrolled through this thread the other day I noted that at one point they changed the default amount going to charity from 10 % of the pledged amount to 5 %. I don't really have a point to make, other than thinking what I suspect everybody already knew: the charity stuff is mostly there to put up a wholesome front while the meat and potatoes of their business is to gain some additional income. Even though I am sure the money going to charities are most welcomed by said charities.

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
When I scrolled through this thread the other day I noted that at one point they changed the default amount going to charity from 10 % of the pledged amount to 5 %. I don't really have a point to make, other than thinking what I suspect everybody already knew: the charity stuff is mostly there to put up a wholesome front while the meat and potatoes of their business is to gain some additional income. Even though I am sure the money going to charities are most welcomed by said charities.
I think they did that around the same time they stopped doing the strict $1 minimum tier-beat the average-$X maximum tier. I'm not 100% sure on this, purely speculating, but I think when they got rid of the requirement to have a $1 tier, they also halved the amount given to charity to balance it out. In other words, 5% of someone paying $5 for a tier is still more than 10% of someone paying for what would have been $1.

Again, pure speculation on my part. Even if it is as you say and completely nothing else...well, at least Humble Bundle is giving something to charities and being transparent about how much and where, and it is ultimately still a business.

Reactions: Bedinsis

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the Feel the Rhythm bundle. By default, 5% of proceeds will go to First Book.

Project Arrhythmia, Disaster Band

Trombone Champ, Soundfall, Melody's Escape 2

No Straight Roads: Encore Edition, Beat Hazard 3

ENDED 5/17

Last edited:

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
These have gotten worse, I wish they had better deals.

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the Easy-Going Games: Whitethorn Games Showcase bundle. By default, 5% of proceeds will go to The Trevor Project.

Evan's Remains, Teacups, Beasts of Maravilla Island, StarCrossed

Wytchwood, Aground, Calico, Princess Farmer

APICO, The Forest Cathedral, Lake, RE:CALL

ENDED 5/19

Last edited:

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the Capcom Heroic Collection. By default, 5% of proceeds will go to JDRF.

Mega Man Legacy Collection, Lost Planet 3 Complete Pack, Strider, Bionic Commando: Rearmed

Mega Man 11, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, Mega Man Legacy Collection 2

Monster Hunter Rise, Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy

ENDED 5/24

Last edited:

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
OFFER EXPIRED

New bundle available, the May Multiplayer Madness bundle. By default, 5% of proceeds will go to the Bungie Foundation and No Kid Hungry.

Midnight Ghost Hunter, Northgard, Generation Zero

Destiny 2: Beyond Light, Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition, Gloria Victis, Pulsar: Lost Colony

ENDED 6/7

Last edited: