Humble Daily Bundle Offers 14 Days of Bundles

Fanghawk

Feb 17, 2011
Humble Daily Bundle Offers 14 Days of Bundles

Humble Bundle is rolling out 14 sets of games over the next two weeks, starting with a re-release of its Deep Silver collection.

The Humble Bundle certainly has come a long way from its 2010 debut. Starting out with indie bundles that launched twice a year, the website now offers weekly and bi-weekly game deals, along with <a href=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/134270-Humble-Store-Unveils-Two-Week-Spring-Sale>a digital storefront for individual titles. Between the bundles and store discounts Humble Bundle could have had three sales happening any given week, but apparently that's not enough anymore. Now we have the Humble Daily Bundle, a two-week set of rotating game bundles ranging from fan favorites to unique sets designed specifically for the event.

The Humble Daily Bundle has kicked things off with <a href=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.823633-Deep-Silver-Gets-Humble-With-a-Bundle>a re-release of its Deep Silver pack, which was fairly well-received at the time. Until 2pm tomorrow, paying $9 will net you Saints Row 2 and 3, Risen 1 and 2, Sacred 2 Gold Edition, Sacred Citadel, Metro 2033, and the complete Dead Island series. As always, a portion of proceeds can be donated to charity (in this case, the American Red Cross and Child's Play). And of course, this is all while <a href=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/134270-Humble-Store-Unveils-Two-Week-Spring-Sale>the Humble Store's Spring Sale remains in full swing.

Although the Humble Daily Bundle is only planned as a two-week event, it wouldn't surprise me at all if it transitioned into a permanent site feature. Steam has already shown that short and frequent discounts, ranging from daily deals to flash sales, can be incredibly successful when handled correctly. Coupled with the varied Steam codes/DRM-free editions in the Humble Bundle's library, and there's more than enough to keep fans coming back every single day. In the meantime, the only real question is what the "unique bundles curated specifically for this event" will be.

Source: Humble Bundle

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
Hmmm... Interesting, I missed the Deep Silver bundle the first time and a friend of mine is nagging me about how awesome Sacred 2 is (and it's kickass theme song).

El Luck

Jul 22, 2011
Humble..dude what are you doing man!? Just when I thought I was out...

Gah I can't stay mad at you Humble.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
So i bought the full packpage (9 or more dollars).

the redeeming goes in 4 keys:
Risen 2: Dark Waters, Sacred 2: Gold Edition, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third

Dead Island GOTY and Saints Row: The Third - The Full DLC Package

Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel

Dead Island Riptide - Complete

so beware that they once again pulled the trick of putting multiple games under one key thus fucking any person that wants to keep them seperate. I do not like to populate my steam with games i know i will not play, thus for example from the first key i would redeem only Saint Row games, and i would skip risen and sacre from the second one, however now i can no longer do that. and then they wonder why half of my library has never been installed. because half of it shouldnt be there if they gave me unbundled keys.

so a fair warning to anyone.

edit: you also get some soundtracks:

Dead Island: Riptide Original Soundtrack
MP3 98.5 MB md5
FLAC 344 MB md5
Risen 2 Original Soundtrack
MP3 121.4 MB md5
Risen Original Soundtrack
MP3 148.9 MB md5
Sacred 2 Gold Original Soundtrack
MP3 206.6 MB md5
Saints Row: The Third - The Soundtrack
MP3 42.5 MB md5
FLAC 192.2 MB md5

Chaosritter said:
Let's just hope they won't recycle all old bundles now, because I've already got all interesting ones.
lets hope they will since i missed some good ones :p

Happiness Assassin

Oct 11, 2012
Fuck my ass, looks like my massive backlog just hit epic levels. Between this and spring sale, Humble Bundle is becoming my game retailer of choice.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
AAAH, I'm so behind on all the games I've bought cheap form these guys. I'm always a stickler for finishing my games, but when I pay so little for these, there's less of a sense of urgency.