Hypothetically, What Would Be Your Best Troll Subject?

Chiefmon

Dec 26, 2008
IF you were to be a troll, what subject would you bring up? This is not a thread for trolls to fight. It is simply a thread to see what people find to be offensive to others. Also, ASSUME THAT PEOPLE DON'T MEAN WHAT THEY SAY!!! If someone says "KILL ALL THE JEWS!!!", that IS a good troll thread start up. It does not mean that they are antisemitic. They might even be Jewish themselves. SO DON'T GET MAD AT OTHER PEOPLE FOR THEIR POSTS ON HERE!!! This is, once again, a hypothetical thread, so don't report people here for being insensitive. (unless they put up a picture of goatse *shudder*) So, let's see what you've got.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
Your mother. Definately Your Mother.

Inb4Lock!

(But i dont troll - Ever!)

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
You know I actually don't know really.

I just don't have the stones to be trollish.

Edit: Wait, I got it! The subject would be about Halo. That riles everyone up.

WhoaItsBrett

Jan 22, 2010
Something a lot of gamers seem to get upset by is when someone says something good about the wii for some reason.
So, if I were trying to get people mad, I would say something along the lines of "The Wii is definitely the best console in the world, Xbox 360 and PS3 both suck compared to it."

Jun 13, 2009
9/11 was a government plot.

If a troll's goal is to cause controversy and outrage, I believe that would not only take the biscuit but pee in the punch on its way out.The Maddest March Hare would like all readers to note that he does not wish to trivialise 9/11, nor cause offence.

Mike Richards

Nov 28, 2009
I don't know if it really counts as a troll, but I do know the best way to shut someone up when they're talking is to just stare at them for a second and then say in a completely normal voice "Did you know it only take ten pounds of force to rip a human ear off?"

Or maybe I'd just say all JRPGs suck.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
I don't really excel in one area at trolling, I'm relatively well rounded in my subjects thanks to years of practice at 4chan...

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
I'd most likely bring up a controversial political topic. In the spirit of NOT doing that and NOT being a troll, I wont give examples.

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
Video games always gets people riled up. My school has a video game club and they were having a 'lets play heart gold/soul silver and nostalgia together' when it came out. So there are around 30 people in the room just playing, I come in with mine because I want trade with someone who didn't start their adventure yet (I wanted all 3 starters).

I say, "gee, isn't it great how Nintendo made a badge of shame so I can identify the pathetic losers?" (of course referring to the pokewalker).

Everyone was yelling at me and I got kicked out and didn't get my starters :/

IxionIndustries

Mar 18, 2009
"So, I herd you liek mudkips?"

Yes. That would be my troll topic. It would be extremely overused, and highly stereotypical, but it gets the job done.