Hypothetically, What Would Be Your Best Troll Subject?

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
I'd be a personal attack troll, since I often dish out some seriously harsh insults and criticism before I realize what I'm saying in real life.

Keepitclean

Sep 16, 2009
Probably why pteradactyls aren't real is pretty easy to troll. Or any religious propaganda, that is fucking funny because most of the time it takes people a while to realize that you are in fact a troll.

Oh, I almost forgot. The whole "Wimmenz maek my sammiches" can be pretty funny when a girl hears it for the first time.

Qualko

Feb 8, 2010
Hmm... let's see...
GOD DOESN'T EXIST, THE WII IS THE BEST CONSOLE AND I SUPPORT THE BNP.
That oughta do it.

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
Syon said:
The Game. Which you all just lost.

Also, incoming potential lock.
I hate you. So much.

I had gone 3 weeks. THREE WHOLE WEEKS without losing.

saphiren

Full diving
Jul 8, 2009
tellmeimaninja said:
I would simply photoshop Handlebar Moustaches, Top Hats, and Monocles onto pictures of anything I can think of, and then post them en masse.
Are you sure you're not on my high school's robotics team? Because we did exactly that with a picture of the team captain.

Romblen

Oct 10, 2009
I would post a topic that says, "Don't you just hate it when you accidentally post a new topic?"
Then I would make that topic 20 times in all the different categories.

Uncreative

Oct 29, 2009
Ever since BC was released World of Warcraft has been going down the gutter.
It's completely tailored to casuals and kids. F'n blizzard has ruined it for all the real gamers out there. There are people out there soloing this trash instance they're calling Naxxramas. You remember the REAL Nax? Y'know, the one that was a CHALLENGE?
And now they're coming out with prospecting? What the hell does prospecting have to do with anything!
Either fix the mess you've made of this game, or give us Pre-BC servers.
I've got better things to spend my money on.

...I...I need to go take a shower now...

RJ Dalton

Aug 13, 2009
I trolled youtube for a while, but I stopped because I swiftly deduced it was pointless, since on youtube, you can't tell trolls from the regular users. I've never trolled any other site though.

May 28, 2009
Frequen-Z said:
Batman.

Get a fact wrong on that and I'll rip your head off.
He can breathe in space. [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BatmanCanBreatheInSpace]

OT: I'd probably say something about how much better I am than anyone else on the forum. Egoists will soon flock to the fight.

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
Furburt said:
I doubt this'll end well..

I'd probably just do what I used to do back in my darker days. Just be offensive, but in a very sincere, calm and reasoned way. Eventually, the person in question just explodes with anger, and you get to seem like the nice guy.

As for subject, probably religion.
Oooh, that is a good one.

I'll say... people hating on JRPG's.

Captain Bobbossa

Jun 1, 2009
oh so many things, but to avoid being suspended for low content posts ill name something.

ermmmmmm..................... either the human race or apple

TheGreatCoolEnergy

Aug 30, 2009
"Get back to the kitchen and make me a sandwhich *****"

Let the record stand that I believe and equal rights, and I am repectful to women. But sexist jokes are just sooo easy to make.