Hypothetically, What Would Be Your Best Troll Subject?

zauxz

Mar 8, 2009
"God ( that doesnt exist) would play xbox and not ps3 because he's not gay"

I feel dirty...

Gabanuka

Oct 1, 2009
Isn't Zelda a girls name?

How can there be 13 Final Fantasies?

Why all the hate on Jar-Jar Binks? He's hilarious!

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
I'm really good at mocking people's names on the internet. On gameFAQS I got a whole thread going about some guys name. I feel bad about it, english might not have been his first language. He responded aggresively though, so I am somewhat justified.

Sketchy

Aug 16, 2008
Religion or PC elitism.

Seriously, I can do both of them pretty well. I can also deconstruct what people write and make them look stupid.

ArcWinter

May 9, 2009
Abraham Lincoln, or the stereotype that Russian and Irish people are drunkards.

But I like to troll people with Abraham Lincoln, it confuses the balls out of the 8-year olds on Live.

Tool: "Dude, you're such a fag, and I did your mom!"
Me: "Really now. Why don't you tell that to Abraham Lincoln, huh? Yeah, Honest Abe! I just hate that guy!"
T: "... (massive confusion)... your... mom...?"
M: "I heard your mom is Abraham Lincoln! Yeah, what now? Gonna go wear a stovepipe hat?"

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
Oh, I've thought of numerous ways to troll this site. From what I've seen other trolls do, it would be really easy. I could just use region, politics, or race, but what would be to easy.

Instead, I would paint myself as a stereotypical nerd with a superiority complex. I'd talk about how much smarter I am than most people. How I drove away all of my friends because they were to stupid to have an intelligent conversation with me. That I am clearly superior to all of them, and it has nothing to do with my own personal flaws.

Then end the post with "I know pretty much all of you are just like me, so any advice on how to deal with these idiots?".

Enigmers

Dec 14, 2008
Problems in the "victim'"s arguments.

Generally I'd try to be logical and pragmatic with people who can't handle that sort of thing.

That, or I'd bring up something as a joke and then act completely serious about it. There was a really small forum I was a part of, it had like two active members, the admin, and four people including me who were there to troll. What I did was go to the "apply for a moderator" topic, it had a huge sample form like "what your qualifications are" and "how you would go about blah blah blah" so I pretended I was a USAF Fighter Pilot solving any problem with what I think was the AIM9X Sidewinder missile.

The admin PMed me with a warning, saying "don't spam my threads" and I said "I'm applying for the position of fighter pilot. If you did not need one, you should have specified so in your post." He made a ridiculously huge deal out of finding administrators and moderators for a forum with no active members. He later closed registration such that you'd need to be approved by e-mail. It's like he's building Fort Knox, but only to protect the equivalent of a sloppy turd.