Hypothetically, What Would Be Your Best Troll Subject?

rt052192

Feb 24, 2010
comment on how rap is bad to someone who likes rap or my personal favorite: blood feuds between Metallica and Megadeth fans!

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Alot of things actually, I used to troll really really bad in L4D which is why I stopped. I got really mean and I didn't want that. I even had keybinds for starting fights.

Robert632

May 11, 2009
I would probably just post a thread with a picture of a penis being cut off. Simple and easy to do, and bound to at least piss someone off, esspecially if I hide it with a title that makes the thread sound like it has good discussion, or one that would get pople going to it.

Chiefmon

Dec 26, 2008
robert632 said:
I would probably just post a thread with a picture of a penis being cut off. Simple and easy to do, and bound to at least piss someone off, esspecially if I hide it with a title that makes the thread sound like it has good discussion, or one that would get pople going to it.
... I should assassinate you to prevent your dark side from emerging.

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
I would pretty much flame Half-Life 2 and Valve altogether to try and shove it into people's faces that they are not so great and are in fact nothing special.

Seeing as this site is FULL of fans of those two, this would be the best place to start.

Must...supress...pontential...inner...troll!

Craftybonds

Raging Lurker
Feb 6, 2010
Chiefmon said:
There hasn't been a SINGLE racial one yet. Wow.
It's because it's too easy and obvious. the only 2 subjects that come even close to that easy is Music and God.

OT: my best subject would probably be going on rants about very weird and obscure political view points. doesn't work too well on failchan, but on any regular forum, it's pretty entertaining.

Noone From Nowhere

Feb 20, 2009
Billy Goats...well, if I wanted to troll about the other kind of trolls.

So-called 'Noob' game help questions that noone who ever used a piece of consumer electronics would ever really ask such as "How do I play Qusest 64 on my PlayStation?" or "When are they gunna bing God of War 3 to the Wii?" would be my Troll thing if I could land a salary for that kind of work.

Wait, is that why there are so many 'homeless' people under bridges? They aren't panhandling, they are trolling! That's not a hand out, it's tribute!

riskroWe

May 12, 2009
I seem to troll people without even trying. Trolling has always come naturally to me, ever since preschool where I backtalked to the teacher enough to get me plenty of time sitting in the corner, I antagonised the bully enough for him to try throwing punches, and I made the girls feel insecure enough to eat plastic fruit.

Although my memories of these events probably aren't 100% accurate.

Mr.Mudkip

Nov 16, 2009
IxionIndustries said:
"So, I herd you liek mudkips?"

Yes. That would be my troll topic. It would be extremely overused, and highly stereotypical, but it gets the job done.

Must.....kill.....you.

OT: Probably why Michael Bay is a good director

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
Every now and again I'll blow off some steam by posting stupid topics in the Yahoo Answers Religion section.
The last one I did (about 4-6 months ago) was:
"My teacher told me God is everywhere, so I'd like the number of the Ghostbusters to get him out of my shower, as it's a serious invasion of privacy."
It got deleted very quickly though, and I haven't trolled since.