I am a new topic of cool

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
What the... this thread... I don't even...

I like the image on your profile by the way Mud.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
I feel I am partially to blame for this considering I told Binnsy to bring a forum related issue to the King of All Troll Admins ;D

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
Umm... I have to ask. Why is this in Role Playing? Or is the local Derp Master clowning around?

(I ask because I tend to be a bit of a stickler for threads in this particular forum being actually related to forum-based role-playing. I'm also inclined to think that the forum needs enforced standards, but that's just me.)

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
CounterAttack said:
Umm... I have to ask. Why is this in Role Playing? Or is the local Derp Master clowning around?

(I ask because I tend to be a bit of a stickler for threads in this particular forum being actually related to forum-based role-playing. I'm also inclined to think that the forum needs enforced standards, but that's just me.)
Something to do with some weird word-count bug in this subforum from what I hear.

EDIT: He'll probably delete this thread once the issue is resolved.

ThyNameIsMud

i r teh derp master yes
Sep 18, 2008
CounterAttack said:

I was getting reports of threads not being created so I tested it. No worries though, I've been punished for being off topic. I can punish myself again if you'd like.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
ThyNameIsMud said:
I can punish myself again if you'd like.
Is it just me or is it getting hot in here?

... Yeah, I'll see my way out now...

Spector29

Oct 16, 2009
You know, this is my first meeting with the Troll Admin. I haven't been a noob for some time, but I feel so...new. lol

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
ThyNameIsMud said:
I was getting reports of threads not being created so I tested it. No worries though, I've been punished for being off topic. I can punish myself again if you'd like.
Nah, from the sounds of it, you'd like that too much. Just get yourself some Neapolitan ice cream. And eat it all! Don't just leave the non-chocolate part!

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Fappy said:
ThyNameIsMud said:
I can punish myself again if you'd like.
Is it just me or is it getting hot in here?

... Yeah, I'll see my way out now...
It's just you.

And I think you could have picked a more attractive font for your new avatar.