I Am Alive gameplay clip

Saucycarpdog

Sep 30, 2009
Sorry if someone already post this but I couldn't find a thread about it so I guess I'll just post it:

Given that this trailer was leaked, nobody still has a clue on what the status of this game is or if it's still alive(no pun intended). I think that the game looks stunning though and I hope more information comes along soon.

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
So.. You can climb stuff. And you can aim your weapons.. Kinda weak trailer, I must admitt.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Roofstone said:
So.. You can climb stuff. And you can aim your weapons.. Kinda weak trailer, I must admitt.
It show's what looks to be rape too! Which will totally be done in an artistic way and not purely to shock the player /sarcasm

Edit:

I'll admit that the whole enemies with melee will actually back off if you have a gun thing. It kinda looks like the book of Eli, but in game form. (The world, not the gameplay)

Sep 14, 2009
i was interested in that old trailer a long time ago, and the game itself has some interesting points to it, once more shit comes out about it i'm sure i'll look at it more, but for now i have piss tons of other games to play so thats on the bottom of my list.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
Me- I've been waiting for you, game. This is the first time we have talked in years. What do you have to say for your self?

Game-"I can climb and go first person. AND EVERYTHING LOOKS BROWN!"

Me- How exciting... can't wait to hear more.

It still looks as good as when I first saw the trailer. I hope it doesn't bite the dust. I'm really looking forward to it.

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
I'll give it a chance. Considering I only really play fighting games these days, it's doing something right.

But seriously, this is no issue with the game itself, but why am I playing practically the same character archetype I've played in about a thousand other games? Were the developers that scared that the average gamer "couldn't relate" to anything other than a white guy with a beard? Even Japan's guilty of this too, but...it's Japan I guess.

sephiroth1991

Dec 3, 2009
Atlest I know its being worked on, I'll keep an eye on it but I see a lot of dust which is going to fuck up my RAM.

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
I'm looking forwards to this game. I love these kind of survual post-apocalyptic games, like Fallout.

iseeyouthere

Jan 21, 2010
Hmm... Interesting how the NPCs react to when you pull out a gun. Was hoping for more supply gathering elements being shown, like gathering water from a broken pipe or something. (Spectuation on that).

Its got my interst. Not going to shoot it down or bow down on my hands and knees. Waiting and seeing.

Knight Captain Kerr

May 27, 2011
Dust! Its ridiculous. Its like rascally children have run through all the levels letting off dry powder fire extinguishers.
It doesn't look that good just climbing and you can go in first person not much.