I am some random fucko on the internet, Ask Me Anything. No subject is taboo.

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Basically what the title says. I am some random fucking jerk on the internet, ask me anything and I will answer, on any subject you want. I can't guarantee you will like my answers, but I will do my best to answer.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Coke or Pepsi?

Follow-Up: If you answered Pepsi, how does it feel living life being so wrong?

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Dalek Caan said:
Do you fap with your left hand or right hand?
You silly man, what kind of person tugs their own winky? I have people to do that for me, like all civilized people do.

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
MarsAtlas said:
How good are your milkshakes? Please use a scale of how many guys its causes to trespass on your property.
It brings all the guys onto my property. And they all say it is better than yours. >:)

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
If I asked you to bury a biscuit with me, and told you that this biscuit could cause world destruction, where would we bury it? And why?

What house would you be in at Hogwarts?

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Padwolf said:
If I asked you to bury a biscuit with me, and told you that this biscuit could cause world destruction, where would we bury it? And why?
Right where we were standing at that point. I mean, it is going to destroy the world anyway, so it doesn't matter where it is buried, really.
What house would you be in at Hogwarts?
Hufflepuff, obvs.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
BreakfastMan said:
Hufflepuff, obvs.
Aw Hufflepuffs are pretty damn cool. Not as cool as Slytherin, but still cool :p Better than those Gryffindorks anyway. Pfft!

If you could have anything to eat right now, what would it be?

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Padwolf said:
BreakfastMan said:
Hufflepuff, obvs.
Aw Hufflepuffs are pretty damn cool. Not as cool as Slytherin, but still cool :p Better than those Gryffindorks anyway. Pfft!

If you could have anything to eat right now, what would it be?
a nice juicy dick Probably some really good fried rice, with bits of seafood in it. A slice of pepperoni pizza would be nice as well.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
BreakfastMan said:
a nice juicy dick Probably some really good fried rice, with bits of seafood in it. A slice of pepperoni pizza would be nice as well.
Ewww seafood :p o pizza is good, I had a dominoes earlier, was delicious and I wish I didn't eat it all so soon :(

What is your hair and eye colour?

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Padwolf said:
BreakfastMan said:
Ewww seafood :p o pizza is good, I had a dominoes earlier, was delicious and I wish I didn't eat it all so soon :(
Seafood is the best, what are you talking about? Clams, scallops, shrimp, crab, salmon, mmm...
What is your hair and eye colour?
Pitch black, like my heart. :p