I apologize for my trollish behavior.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
I don't troll. I do, on occasion, stab people with the Knife of You Suck. Which tends to rankle the mods.

Kud

I'm stuck because demonic spider
Sep 29, 2009
Well I laughed at someone elses probation, which in turn landed me a probation.

I will never get Neo...

Canadian Briton

May 1, 2010
I still hate myself for making a troll thread, When I think about it I feel like an asshole for making it. Never again will I do something like that.

Rainforce

Apr 20, 2009
I regret many of the things I say and do, I'm pretty obsessed with it.
even small "mistakes" can haunt me for years.

Jewrean

Jun 27, 2010
I got put on probation for asking advice about some music I made. Apparently I was advertising. I regret people being stupid.

Slick Samurai

Jul 3, 2009
I've never regretted posting anything, because I only post my opinions. Sometimes my opinions change, but I never feel bad about my younger thoughts. In contrast to what I was then and now, I feel as if I've become a lot more cold-hearted.

Back then I was a stalwart liberal, a Xbox fanboy, and I always trying my best to be the good guy. But I guess as I grew up, I started to use more logic, realize that I'm not always right. Now I've given up politics completely, I've branched out to all platforms, and I've realized the basic neutrality of the world.

Maybe as I grew, it was cold logic that replaced fantasy in my mind. Such a simple thing has really changed me, and I don't know if I could recognize myself back then. But I'm never ashamed at my naive self. Rather, I view my previous opinions as a sort of badge, to show how far I've come.

I don't wear the old coat anymore, but I'm not going to hide it in the linen closet.

EDIT: Wow, 200th post. Fitting, I think.

Funkysandwich

Contra Bassoon
Jan 15, 2010
I've posted stuff I regretted later, but I haven't yet incurred mod wrath for it. I'm surprised, to be honest.

Angryman101

Aug 7, 2009
I regret lying to people in real life. I fucking hate doing it. So much. But I do it anyway because I'm a stupid, insecure asshole who doesn't want to get caught in his old web of lies so he has to keep making new threads for it. I'm trying to stop, I am, but it's hard. Really, really hard.
On here? Nothing, really. Hope I'm not on some sort of government watchlist or whatever after some of them but...hell, I don't care.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
It seems like every time I come on I regret saying something. I'm usually polite enough, if a bit sarcastic, I just seem to hold unpopular opinions. Thus my next login I'm greeted with tons of inbox quotes on why everyone and their dog disagrees with me, and at that point I don't feel like writing an essay defending myself.

DSEZ

Aug 8, 2009
i dont think i have ever trolled on the escapist but then again my memory isnt too good

Withall

Jan 9, 2010
Even though I have never been put on probation for inflammatory posts, I apologize for any offence people have gotten from my politically charged posts: they were intended to announce what I think or feel about a subject, never to degrade any involved parties in those posts.

Estocavio

Aug 5, 2009
I dont regret anything ive said, but then;
A: Ive only been probabted once, and that was for saying nothing
and
B: Ive only ever regretted the way i phrased a few things

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
Yeah, I've managed to avoid mod wrath, so far...

I do know I've probably pushed my luck however, and I know I must have been close to the edge with what I've said in the past, however, generally if I skirt the borders of offence, it's usually an attempt at humour, I'm rarely that harsh on anyone or anything seriously.

It's strange, I don't consider myself too worried about losing my badges, but in terms of my account and my status here, I'd be really disappointed to ever receive a demerit of any kind, and it HAS led to be backspacing before.

I do think the mods can lifetime ban a bit too freely sometimes, but then it's easy to say that from the outside, I don't have their experience or knowledge, maybe the bannee had a record already. As a guild leader, I know all too well how hard it is to balance law with the rights of the individual.

Phoenix09215

Dec 24, 2008
Back whgen I didn't know what trolling was, well I think I would probably regret some of those posts mainly because I didn't know I was being trolled... But I can't remember a time when I have trolled intentionally and a time where I have posted something that I shouldn't of...

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
I strive to make inoffensive and impartial posts every time and never troll or feed the troll... must... get... Neo.