I assume none of you remember me, but I remember most of you.

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
>mfw someone recognizes me

So what made you leave/come back, if that's alright to ask

Oh wait, you answered that.... Oops

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
I remember you. I thought you were here last year and then disappeared. But looking at your posts, you last posted in 2014, so I guess time flies.

Vicarious Reality

Jul 10, 2011
Just a shadow
Waning with the moon
Ever yearning, ever prowling

Doomed to linger, a wraith in a withered world
You will never sleep again
Lifeless eyes, forever haunted by the void
Gage upon the tomb of man

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I vaguely recall the avatar but I don't think we ever interacted in a meaningful way...

Yay for Escapist?

I got nothing. <.<

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Hullo!

I remember you.

Admittedly, I mostly just remember your avatar. However my mind seems to have filed you into the "person I disagree with" draw. I can't remember what it was so I'm going to assume it was something trivial.

Just Ebola

Literally Hitler
Jan 7, 2015
A lurker always recognizes one of it's own. The core Escapist posters don't change much, the most loyal among us would still post here even if there were only three users.

If I'm not mistaken, you have an affinity for gore, and have occasionally perused the deep web. Also, you're black.

And... yea, that's it. Nothing else springs to mind really. Welcome back.

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
I totally don't remember you. I got a glimpse at your old posts and I realized why: I usually used to stay away from those discussions at the time.

Well, welcome back, I suppose.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
I vaguely remember your avatar. I only really remember people by avatars. I have a little mini-crisis every time people I recognise change their avatars.

It weirds me out that people remember me though. I'm sure it's not a good thing. Oh well.

Lil devils x_v1legacy

More Lego Goats Please!
May 17, 2011
Wraith said:
I haven't been here in years. I was a lurker then; only responding to certain comments that I believed I could add something of worth to. I left almost 3 years ago, for.... some reason. Nothing major, just whatever.

The point is, I came back today and did some of my usual lurking and man... not much has changed. I remember all you people and your names and Avatars. Even the people I disagreed with back then, I still disagree with now, but they are still familiar faces.

Life Character
Thaluikhain
Psychic Taco
Phasmal
Scarim Coral
Zhukov
Sexual Harassment Panda
inu-kun
Silvanus
The Lunatic
and some others.

All of you are still here and it's.... wow. It's like going to a family reunion and no one has aged a day.

It's great and terrifying.
I remember you. I think most have come and gone and come back again. I think we all take breaks here and there.

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
No clue who you are, friend. But I remember everyone in that list. I try to keep myself pretty inconspicuous here to be honest, and I haven't been truly active in posting for many months. Two username changes, though this one is connected tangentially to my last one. I have chronic changing avatar syndrome, so anyone who remembers via avatars probably won't ever recognize me. Many don't either way.

Welcome back, I guess. Things are ok around here. Could be exponentially better. But at least the forum functions.

Rabish Bini

Jun 11, 2011
I recognise your avatar but that's about it.

I also enjoy the colourful cartoonyness of your avatar.

Raddra

Trashpanda
Jan 5, 2010
And to think, every 2 months we *still* have to endure 'is the escapist dying?' threads. Every few months since like... 2010 that I remember.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
No one ever remembers me....

My avatars all look similar too... It's not like I have drastic changes.

Don't ignore me, sempai.

Frission

Until I get thrown out.
May 16, 2011
Hmm, well the more things change the more they stay the same, I guess?

I think everyone here takes some breaks, so welcome back.

Canadamus Prime said:
No I don't remember you, but you picked a bad time to return. There's not much of a site left.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Frission said:
Hmm, well the more things change the more they stay the same, I guess?

I think everyone here takes some breaks, so welcome back.

Canadamus Prime said:
No I don't remember you, but you picked a bad time to return. There's not much of a site left.
Are you insinuating Wraith is to be our savior? *watches video*...nevermind.

Frission

Until I get thrown out.
May 16, 2011
Saelune said:
Better than the video I was planning to use in response to all the "I remember your face comments":

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Frission said:
Saelune said:
Better than the video I was planning to use in response to all the "I remember your face comments":

I cant tell you how much I needed this laugh, thank you.