I Can Haz Nu Buk Plz?

Feb 13, 2008
I Can Haz Nu Buk Plz?

LOLcats have reached the general public

Well, it had to happen sooner or later: Icanhascheezburger [http://icanhascheezburger.com/] has brought out its own particular brand of humor to the Christmas market.

The book, "I Can Haz Cheezburger?," which can be found at all good bookshops and e-tailers, features over more LOLcats from the sublime to the ridiculous. Any 'net savvy geek will instantly recognize some of the pictures, based around photographs of cats with a humorous idiosyncratic caption.

First created in the early 20th century, as detailed here, [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/87766-Worlds-Oldest-Lolcat-Found] the LOLcats found new life in 4Chan around 2005.

Now they've reached the general public. Will you have it in your stocking?

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
Nooooooooooooooo!

The Memes are escaping the Internet! There's a leak somewhere, we need to plug it before 4chan finds it and escapes to wreak havoc.

Nimbus

Token Irish Guy
Oct 22, 2008
PedroSteckecilo said:
Nooooooooooooooo!

The Memes are escaping the Internet! There's a leak somewhere, we need to plug it before 4chan finds it and escapes to wreak havoc.
I think I found the leak!

http://www.whyweprotest.net/en/

Jul 9, 2008
PedroSteckecilo said:
Nooooooooooooooo!

Quickly, to the Bat Cave!

Neosage

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2008
Must refrain from buying book...eurgh... MUST not be tempted have to resist Damnit

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
Never mind. There's also that 100 classic literature thing emerging on the ds soon. Swings and roundabouts as they say, whoever 'they' are.

Phantom2595

Sep 28, 2008
PedroSteckecilo said:
Nooooooooooooooo!

Don't worry, we will release the escapist somehow to counter the evil. It shall be called WW3.

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
This pains me. Soon 4chan will be a publicly traded company. And that will truly be the end of days.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Mr.Pandah said:
This has been out for quite a while...
True, it was released on 16th October, but after talking about it last night; I realised how few people were aware of it's existence.
16th of October? Jeez, I could've sworn it was a lot earlier then that. Didn't mean to sound pompous about it by the way!

Feb 13, 2008
Mr.Pandah said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Mr.Pandah said:
This has been out for quite a while...
True, it was released on 16th October, but after talking about it last night; I realised how few people were aware of it's existence.
16th of October? Jeez, I could've sworn it was a lot earlier then that. Didn't mean to sound pompous about it by the way!
No worries, always good to make sure. :)

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
PedroSteckecilo said:
Nooooooooooooooo!

Damn that is a scary thought... *Shudders at the thought of what roams around on 4chan.*

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
OverlordSteve said:
PedroSteckecilo said:
Nooooooooooooooo!

The Memes are escaping the Internet!
*Grabs Shotgun*

LET'S ROCK AND ROLL.
For a moment there, I thought you where going to say "Lets Rick Roll!"

Anyways, quickly, someone stop them from going even farther into their plans to destroy the world. We're the last place of hope. Everyone, defend Jacinto the escapist.

OverlordSteve

Jul 8, 2008
Ice Storm said:
For a moment there, I thought you where going to say "Lets Rick Roll!"

Anyways, quickly, someone stop them from going even farther into their plans to destroy the world. We're the last place of hope. Everyone, defend Jacinto the escapist.
Sentry, goin' up!