I can see clearly now MWII is gone!

Don't taze me bro

Feb 26, 2009
I wasn't planning to get MW2, even before I heard about the decision to cut support for dedicated servers. Knowing that now, and how screwed us Aussies will be with matchmaking just makes me feel that much more justified in my decision.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
Expectable. Bad Company is better in multiplayer because DICE people have much,much more experience with it than IW.

Sven und EIN HUND

Sep 23, 2009
I'm tired of ranting about IW having fucked us PC users over, I'm just pushing MW2 to the back of the shelf right now; definitely not buying it. BC2 looks really promising actually, might look into it and spent my game money on it, depends. At any rate, fuck MW2

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Caliostro said:
In short, anyone else kicking MWII to the curb in favor of Bad Company 2?
Probably... I have BF1942 Collectors Edition or whatever it was, but never really played it much, but this thing looks awesome... Depending on how much money and time I have when it comes out, I might buy it...

brumby

Jan 7, 2009
PC gamers don't need MW2. We have Borderlands, Left 4 Dead 2, shattered horizons and this!

Oh.. and check out shattered horizons. Its kickass and only $20.

The Hairminator

How about no?
Mar 17, 2009
haha, swedish accent <3
OT: This is relevant to my interests. I'll be following this. It looks like MW2 should have turned out.
And why Wagner playing in the background? xD

Murlin

I came here to laugh at you
Jul 15, 2009
I'll see, but right now I think BC has more chance then MWII with me.

Lt. Vinciti

Nov 5, 2009
I played the demo of BF:Bad Company and was not impressed since it takes like 4-5 seconds to stab myself in the chest to heal and all the walls were swiss cheese in like 5 seconds while I tried to get cover.

What is with all the Modern Warfare 2 hate? It could be another WWII shooter...Reality sucks?

MetallicaRulez0

Aug 27, 2008
Battlefield is a different kind of shooter. It's more vehicle and tactics based, whereas the CoD series is a very twitch type of shooter.

Also, all this Modern Warfare boycott business is funny. It'll still be more popular than Christianity and will sell more copies than an automatic blowjob machine.

FinalHeart95

Jun 29, 2009
stabnex said:
Yes, I read every post. And yes, you are a braindead fuckskulls for buying MW2. I for one never had any plans whatsoever to buy MW2 even before the upcoming price hyke to $90 USD. I doubt I'll get BF: BC2 either but only because a crippling lack of interest in the entire FPS genre.
Braindead fuckskulls, a little harsh, no? After all, it isn't $90 USD everywhere, and it seems like a lot of people in the places where the price was hiked (UK I believe?) aren't even getting it right away, and will wait for the price to drop.

Also, I got Bad Company, which is a fun game in multi-player. Unfortunately, MW surpasses it in single-player by a lot, but the multi-player is very fun. I imagine Bad Company 2 will be even better.

Sep 13, 2009
I WILL play MW2, but without paying for it, if you know what I mean.

Now, talking about this fine beauty, yes, I can't wait to play it on the multiplayer.

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
i think i'm just going to buy both. MW2 will still be awesome, and this looks even more awesome. yeah, i'll just buy both =D

clicketycrack

Apr 6, 2009
If Bad Company 2 is related to Bad Company 1 in any other way than a title, then it's probably going to be shit, and I don't really care about Modern Warfare because I don't play online multiplayer, I'm on a 360, and I live in America. To me, after you throw in the fact that Christmas is only about a month away, this sounds like a winning formula.

Crazycat690

Aug 31, 2009
Who knew the sweadish would make a fps shooter which gloryfies the US military? I dont like sweadish ppl... Ha, thats a joke^^ I know a few really cool sweadish ppl:) Anyway, the multiplayer in BF is pretty awesome, but Ive already put my money elsewhere and I gotta save for better titles in 2010^^ RDR, Bioshock 2, Diablo 3 and so on....

Vault boy Eddie

Feb 18, 2009
Battlefield's MP has always been epic. Since it has vehicles the maps have to be HUGE! And oh yea, the maps adjust to the amount of people on them! Imagine that IW!!!!