I Choose to Blow Dudes

Monkeyman O'Brien

Jan 27, 2012
Honestly, I don't care. Just keep it to yourself and don't try to cram me down your throat and we will get along fine.
I really dislike those people who turn a minor thing into their entire personality.

But yeah, its genetic.
Oh and the reason homosexuals don't currently have marriage is because the majority of them are just too fucking stupid to compromise. They don't wanna meet the other side half way so fuck em.

SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
You dont one day get out of bed and say "You know what? Im going to start liking giving blowjobs today!".
Of course not. Your father brings you a gay man on your 16th birthday. Don't they teach you this in school?

GistoftheFist

Jan 6, 2012
I Have No Idea said:
LastGreatBlasphemer said:
So um, Fox News type of title eh? You could go with something a little more subtle than a cry for attention for a title.
Yeah, pretty much this. This came off as more of a whine than a kickstart to a discussion.

Even so, I don't encourage homosexuality or like the idea of it, but I don't believe it makes you any less of a person.
It doesn't need your encouragement.

Fappy said:
God I love this thread title. Anyway I think many homosexuals (strictly speaking of males here) are weird because many of them engage in and like anal. Now I realize gay men are not the only ones who play the back-9, but honestly giving or receiving... I just... poop comes out of there!
And yeast and blood come from lady bits. Argument matched.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
GistoftheFist said:
I Have No Idea said:
So um, Fox News type of title eh? You could go with something a little more subtle than a cry for attention for a title.
Yeah, pretty much this. This came off as more of a whine than a kickstart to a discussion.

Even so, I don't encourage homosexuality or like the idea of it, but I don't believe it makes you any less of a person.
It doesn't need your encouragement.

Fappy said:
God I love this thread title. Anyway I think many homosexuals (strictly speaking of males here) are weird because many of them engage in and like anal. Now I realize gay men are not the only ones who play the back-9, but honestly giving or receiving... I just... poop comes out of there!
And yeast and blood come from lady bits. Argument matched.
Poop comes out on an nearly daily basis. Depending on the birth-control used blood may only come out once a every few months. Yeast coming out usually indicates a medical/hygienic problem XP

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
A man chooses a slave obeys .

I agree 100% with what OP says . I don't believe homosexuality is based soley on biology . I think everyone is free to chose what ever sexual orientation they want ."But i am not attracted to men " you say . Well maybe you were conditionned by outaside factor to believe men aren't attactive to other men. I have seldom seen people encourage other the be homosexuals without themselves being gay . Basically you never tried to be attracted to men , so you think you aren't attracted to them .

him over there

Dec 17, 2011
Your thread title seems like a cry for attention with how blunt it is, no offence. Plus I don't know why you'd choose to suck a dick anyway. Now I don't mean I don't know why you'd be gay just why suck a dick? That's what I never got. Only whoever is getting sucked off receives sexual release so I don't know why anybody would choose it over a consensual mutual sexual act.

Dec 14, 2009
I don't think anyone chooses their sexuality.

I do believe that people are predisposed towards certain sexual preferences, some people like guys, some like girls, and some like both.

It's really not that complicated.

Call me old fashioned, but I like to stick things in the hole they were designed for, but I'm not going to hold it against anyone who doesn't.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
krazykidd said:
maybe you were conditionned by outaside factor to believe men aren't attactive to other men... Basically you never tried to be attracted to men
i never tried to be attracted to men, but i am. and its more likely that i have been conditioned against that by society.

nathan-dts

Jun 18, 2008
I Have No Idea said:

In case you were unaware, there are over 7 BILLION people on the planet. Resources are scarce with a large percentage of the worlds population living in poverty. This needs to be lowered somehow because if not, wars and revolts will happen worldwide. Homosexuals can't contribute to this and it's less outrageous than sterilising the stupid or disabled.

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
I was expecting to get a giggle out of this.
Now I'm sad.

Whoop-de-doo, you're gay. I know four gay people.
I once met Ian McKellen too.

I've never felt a compulsion to burn any of these people at the stake.

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
That's....nice?

This topic just kinda seemed to come out of left field eh?

So you're gay, big deal.

Eggbert

Jun 9, 2010
Oh, good. I wasn't the only one thinking this.

Also, kind of a defensive writing style, from what I was able to extract from that wall of text. Particularly the parts where you deliberately avoided euphemisms and chose the more abrasive wording when given an option. I can't decide if that's just trying to rile up a reaction, or attempting to cow the opposition which (you appear to assume) will appear preemptively. Overall, not an enjoyable read, did not appear to contribute to the creation of discussion. On the plus side, there weren't any typos and your stance was clear, which is a hell of an improvement over the last post like this I read.

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
Fappy said:
Take a guess at where the "male g-spot" is most easily reached. If you said through the rectum, you win the grand prize! Also, the anus itself having a sensitive bundle of nerves attached to it helps too.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Good for you I guess.

I don't think you can choose your sexuality, though yea I agree that men are just easier to understand so thats a benefit, but the even talking about being bummed makes me clench my arse so tight it could shatter a diamond, so yea. I'l stick to the Vajayjay.

I Have No Idea

Aug 5, 2011
nathan-dts said:
I Have No Idea said:

In case you were unaware, there are over 7 BILLION people on the planet. Resources are scarce with a large percentage of the worlds population living in poverty. This needs to be lowered somehow because if not, wars and revolts will happen worldwide. Homosexuals can't contribute to this and it's less outrageous than sterilising the stupid or disabled.
I'm getting the vibe that you think I'm blaming homosexuals for something (even though I can't figure out what you might think that would be). I said that I don't believe it makes you any less of a person, meaning if you're gay, I won't hate you for it. I won't refuse to be your friend simply because you're gay. I won't go around trumpeting that homosexuals are the cause of all sorrow in the world.

Odbarc

Elite Member
Jun 30, 2010
wintercoat said:
Fappy said:
Take a guess at where the "male g-spot" is most easily reached. If you said through the rectum, you win the grand prize! Also, the anus itself having a sensitive bundle of nerves attached to it helps too.
There are lot of nerve endings on your finger tips too. When's the last time you had an orgasm because someone fondled your hand?

Dec 14, 2009
Odbarc said:
wintercoat said:
Fappy said:
There are lot of nerve endings on your finger tips too. When's the last time you had an orgasm because someone fondled your hand?
I don't know, I've had some pretty good handjobs in my time.

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week.