I Choose to Blow Dudes

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
Spence Thompson said:
The religious right argue that homosexuality is a "choice," and when public opinion was strongest against homosexuality it was certainly beneficial to point discover and highlight some of the possible origins for same-sex sexual attraction. Biology certainly does have a significant effect on anyone's taste for anything- but it can't and shouldn't be used to explain every single possible instance of same-sex sexual expression, which certainly goes well beyond and public and avowed homosexuals such as myself. Shouldn't we just accept that gay sex is just, itself, great? Not for everybody, certainly. Wouldn't give cashews to someone with a peanut allergy. But in general, among whoever's doing it, gay sex is pretty awesome. And ought not be culturally discouraged or legally discriminated against in any way.
In response to the bolded part of this: Actually, it very much can. Biology can be used to explain ALL of what anyone does. The human brain is very much a deterministic state machine, we just don't understand all the pieces yet. We will eventually discover the particular combination of chemicals or other stimuli that governs sexual arousal/interest, and will therefore be able to determine Random Schlub #37's preferred sexual orientation just by looking at a brain scan.

We're nowhere near that level of understanding the human brain, but we will get there eventually. Most likely in the 50-80 years from now range.

As for the rest of your post: Congratulations, you're gay. Did you want a parade in your honor or something? Nobody with any sense gives a flying fuck what you like to stick your dick into. Your sexuality does not make you special, nor does it make you matter. Get the fuck over yourself.

And as a rebuttal to the inevitable "DIE HOMOPHOBE!" I'm likely to get, this thread is very much akin to me making a thread "Woohoo! I'm straight! Let's all circlejerk about how awesome being straight is!". It's purely masturbatory and utterly pointless.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
wintercoat said:
Fappy said:
God I love this thread title. Anyway I think many homosexuals (strictly speaking of males here) are weird because many of them engage in and like anal. Now I realize gay men are not the only ones who play the back-9, but honestly giving or receiving... I just... poop comes out of there!
Take a guess at where the "male g-spot" is most easily reached. If you said through the rectum, you win the grand prize! .
I have seen enough teen comedies to know that fact :p

Handbag1992

Apr 20, 2009
You chose to be gay, good for you. Personally, I didn't choose to cry myself to sleep every night for two years out of self-loathing. I didn't choose to be socially exiled from the 1500 pupils at my high school after someone stole my phone and shared the contents. I didn't choose to be treated as second class by a surprising amount of people.

You chose to be gay, stop insinuating that we all did.

Additional: You're trying to argue for equal rights for homosexuals on the escapist, which is as significant as arguing against racial equality at your local KKK.

Olivia Faraday

Mar 30, 2011
I hate to break this exceedingly obvious headline to you, buddy, but you're defintely not choosing to be gay. Everything you've just described has been pretty much "I bi and prefer guys, give me a cookie." What you're describing it something innate. The only choice you're making is to actively avoid relationships with women because you like us less, which is legit, I'm not crazy about us sometimes, either. But you are not in any way describing the curious case of woke-up-today-and-decided-to-suck-dicks. You're bi with a preference.

But continue to be a special snowflake in your own mind, I guess. You got an internet reaction from all these people including me so that probably makes you a little bit of a rock star.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Odbarc said:
wintercoat said:
Fappy said:
God I love this thread title. Anyway I think many homosexuals (strictly speaking of males here) are weird because many of them engage in and like anal. Now I realize gay men are not the only ones who play the back-9, but honestly giving or receiving... I just... poop comes out of there!
Take a guess at where the "male g-spot" is most easily reached. If you said through the rectum, you win the grand prize! Also, the anus itself having a sensitive bundle of nerves attached to it helps too.
There are lot of nerve endings on your finger tips too. When's the last time you had an orgasm because someone fondled your hand?
You know, now that you mention it. I reckon that this is absolutely an uncornered market, especially in today's virtual and distanced society.
Who wouldn't want to experience a little bit of closeness, and not have to bother with that whole getting naked business. Because that can be terrifying!

And it'd give a whole new meaning to the term handjob.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
"What if I just like dick better than pussy?"

Well then you aren't choosing your sexuality.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Olivia Faraday said:
You got an internet reaction from all these people including me so that probably makes you a little bit of a rock star.
And you know what they say about rock stars... all those guitars, whythmically strumming the long smooth shafts of hard wood, or fondling those long black sticks with the bulb on the end, worryingly close to one's mouth...

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Thanatus1992 said:
You chose to be gay, good for you. Personally, I didn't choose to cry myself to sleep every night for two years out of self-loathing. I didn't choose to be socially exiled from the 1500 pupils at my high school after someone stole my phone and shared the contents. I didn't choose to be treated as second class by a surprising amount of people.

You chose to be gay, stop insinuating that we all did.

Additional: You're trying to argue for equal rights for homosexuals on the escapist, which is as significant as arguing against racial equality at your local KKK.
I love this post so much I want to have sex with it and have lots of little post children.

However, the additional I disagree with, because most of us are going to say "yeah, you're gay, woohoo" or argue that it wasn't a choice. I don't think its quite the same reaction as the KKK would have with racial equality.

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
Hmm....perhaps we're coming off a bit too harsh with all the "Big deal/Good for you/Who cares" stuff? No? Just me? Okay then.

Tragedy's Rebellion

Feb 21, 2010
Didn't Freud prove that most people would be bisexual if it wasn't for religion, society, shyness, lack of imagination etc etc? I totally believe that, but I'm biased because I'm bi. I don't believe in limiting yourself just because of rampant ignorance in the world.

About it being a choice, I'm not really certain since I'm the only bisexual man I know in real life and haven't been able to talk about mutual experiences with anyone. I've talked to a lot of bi women though and they've had pretty much the same experience as me, just the other way around - for the first few years of puberty they've liked only men, but after that they started noticing women as well and said to themselves "fuck it, I like them as well", so they went with it. The straight men and women I've talked to refuse to even acknowledge that a same-sex relationship involving them is even possible, but I don't know whether that's true or they just fear them because of societal pressure.

Anyway, I don't see what you are trying to prove with your little rant, I don't think it's the world's business who you sleep with. It doesn't matter whether you are bi, straight, gay or any of the cornucopia of sexualities, it doesn't make you any more or any less of a person.

Dec 14, 2009
anthony87 said:
Hmm....perhaps we're coming off a bit too harsh with all the "Big deal/Good for you/Who cares" stuff? No? Just me? Okay then.
You can never be too harsh in these kinds of scenarios.

'Special snowflakes' need to be crushed before they get any more ideas that they're somehow unique.

[HEADING=1]Crush 'em all! Scorched earth response![/HEADING]

chadachada123

Jan 17, 2011
Spence Thompson said:
I resent the idea that homosexuality is some condition that is the ultimate result of some less-than-ideal condition in the womb or the environment or my genes or the function of my brain, or whatever. What if I just choose to suck cock? What if I just like dick better than pussy? What if, in an absurd expression of the very kind of macho anti-feminism endemic to video game culture, I just prefer to get off with guys rather than ladies?
Liking something and choosing something are very distinct.

I like women. Doesn't mean I couldn't choose to suck some chode if the situation arises. Choice has little to do with what you like (other than a human naturally striding towards doing what they like to do).

What you *like* however, is outside of your control, and is based on a shitton of different factors, most of which you have no influence over (like uteral conditions and genes), and a bunch that you have influence over but not *conscious* influence over.

SnakeoilSage

Sep 20, 2011
Most people who give blow jobs don't pretend its a political issue that merits large vocabularies and extensive debate. Put it on a T-shirt and go back to work.

pffh

Oct 10, 2008
wintercoat said:
Fappy said:
Take a guess at where the "male g-spot" is most easily reached. If you said through the rectum, you win the grand prize! Also, the anus itself having a sensitive bundle of nerves attached to it helps too.
But to actually hit that spot you either need to be very good, have a weird shaped dick or use your finger since during normal anal intercourse you would slide past the prostate and the g-spot.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
Ok dude, good on ya?
I prefer womens but that is just my jam.
/shrug ?

Also I agree with these:
LastGreatBlasphemer said:
So um, Fox News type of title eh? You could go with something a little more subtle than a cry for attention for a title.
Trasken said:
good for you, my poop chute, however, will remain an out ONLY type of deal
AmrasCalmacil said:
I was expecting to get a giggle out of this.
Now I'm sad.

Whoop-de-doo, you're gay. I know four gay people.
I once met Ian McKellen too.

I've never felt a compulsion to burn any of these people at the stake.
DUDE I AM SO JELLY. I would kill to meet Sir Ian McKellen!

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
anthony87 said:
You can never be too harsh in these kinds of scenarios.

'Special snowflakes' need to be crushed before they get any more ideas that they're somehow unique.

[HEADING=1]Crush 'em all! Scorched earth response![/HEADING]
I just lol'd in the middle of class and got a dirty look from my prof.
How dare you, you should be ashamed sir.

Syzygy23

Sep 20, 2010
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
Of course its a condition. You dont one day get out of bed and say "You know what? Im going to start liking giving blowjobs today!" That happens very rarely. For most people, its not a choice. They can choose not to act out their fantasy, but they cant choose to not be turned on by something or turned off by something else.
So are some people just born wanting to have sex with animals or corpses?

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Fappy said:
My philosophy is; Why try to kick down the backdoor, when the front door has a welcome mat?

You can choose to be a lot of things, but you can't choose who you are. If you could, I would choose to be an even 2 meters tall, I hate being 197.5cm.