I Choose to Blow Dudes

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
The Cool Kid said:
Spence Thompson said:
And attractive men tend to be not near as inaccessible as attractive women.
I've a problem with this. There is being a homosexual, where you are genuinely attracted to the other sex, and then their are other circumstances, such as the above, which falls into the "it's easier to be gay then straight" category.
That's not being gay. That's being hedonistic and lazy. I just think modern society with the lack of family and friends forces people to look for emotional support at too young an age, so when those who are not as strong as others need some support, they find it easier to go gay then to stick it out alone and figure out the complexity of the opposite sex.
but you have to "be able" to go with your own gender in the first place...

...which would make you what? Bi? with a preference?

Im pretty sure some people could not get it on with the same sex

Freechoice

Dec 6, 2010

See, this is the problem I have with gays. Gays are fine. I don't give a shit about who you love because that's your right and it doesn't affect me.

And that's the whole fucking point. The more you tell me, the more I'm going to resent you. It's the same problem as the fucking furries; no one would care about their proclivities if they didn't make such a big goddamn deal about it. But no, they go onto internet forums and proudly proclaim how wonderful it is to be who they are and act like it's the greatest fucking thing since chocolate milk.

Now what does this sound like?

I don't just start threads and proclaim how great it is to be heterosexual. Why? Because nobody gives a shit about my heterosexuality but me.

Now keep it to yourself and welcome to the Escapist.

:)

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
him over there said:
Actually that's not entirely true. A trait existing doesn't make it necessary. Can you say appendix? Evolution is the product mutation in ours genes not related to our surroundings. A fish doesn't become more hydrodynamic to meet a need to swim faster, an arbitrary mutation in a fishes genes that make the fish more hydrodynamic is more likely to survive and pass on the mutated genes to its fish babies. Of course it's far more complex than that but the environment shapes which genes get passed down, species don't necessarily purposefully adjust to the environment.
Yes, but the appendix was ONCE necessary. And, as it has become unused and unnecessary, it has begun to fade. In another couple thousand years, we might start being born without the appendix.

On the other hand, homosexuality is not fading. If anything it seems to be increasing (although that may just be a societal change allowing for more people to admit to it).

Besides, a trait appearing in almost all mammal species is no appendix.

For a trait to exist, it doesn't need to be necessary. For it to survive - for it to spread into multiple different species and survive for millions of years - that means it is (or was) beneficial to survival.

him over there

Dec 17, 2011
Bara_no_Hime said:
him over there said:
Actually that's not entirely true. A trait existing doesn't make it necessary. Can you say appendix? Evolution is the product mutation in ours genes not related to our surroundings. A fish doesn't become more hydrodynamic to meet a need to swim faster, an arbitrary mutation in a fishes genes that make the fish more hydrodynamic is more likely to survive and pass on the mutated genes to its fish babies. Of course it's far more complex than that but the environment shapes which genes get passed down, species don't necessarily purposefully adjust to the environment.
Yes, but the appendix was ONCE necessary. And, as it has become unused and unnecessary, it has begun to fade. In another couple thousand years, we might start being born without the appendix.

On the other hand, homosexuality is not fading. If anything it seems to be increasing (although that may just be a societal change allowing for more people to admit to it).

Besides, a trait appearing in almost all mammal species is no appendix.

For a trait to exist, it doesn't need to be necessary. For it to survive - for it to spread into multiple different species and survive for millions of years - that means it is (or was) beneficial to survival.
Or conversely in absolutely in no way detrimental to survival.

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
Spence Thompson said:
I resent the idea that homosexuality is some condition that is the ultimate result of some less-than-ideal condition in the womb or the environment or my genes or the function of my brain, or whatever. What if I just choose to suck cock? What if I just like dick better than pussy? What if, in an absurd expression of the very kind of macho anti-feminism endemic to video game culture, I just prefer to get off with guys rather than ladies?
just say your gay dude, i don't need to know you sucked dick. Dont see me talking about me eating pussy do you?
Also, i agree, the notion that gayness isnt a choice is an insult to biology and gay men. it thinks its better thats its a choice because it shows how independent you are. (except during those parades...please wear more colors than pink....rainbows dont count)

I mean, it's not as if my sexual history with women is nil. And it's not as if there aren't things about it I don't appreciate.
every body loves dem titties... can i get a wut wut?

But I dunno, being queer as fuck is just tons more fun. Can you blame me? Have you been to a drag show, recently?
i puke personally, but go on.
Hilarious. And attractive men tend to be not near as inaccessible as attractive women. The odds are simply more favorable. As often as I'm approached by an attractive woman at these clubs (as they've started flocking here to avoid the straight guys, anyway) I might already have been approached by three men who are just as if not more attractive, and more sexually versatile. Maybe that makes me a "******,"
Faggots, are not gay people...faggots are annoying people who flaunt ANY fashion of behavior...examples: New Jersey orange skinned glamour muscle douche bags are complete fags, my gay neighbor who like comic books and goes fishing on the weekend is not.

and I'm sure a lot of people are just going to say "Dude but you're bisexual that's just science!!"
pssh, this is a subject used in politics, no science existed in this debate.

but I'm being practical here. If the inevitable conclusion of this preference is that I'm likely going to find a guy and want to settle down with him, or run a business with him, or live with him, or do any of the things casual partners who might become serious lovers do, why should I be denied any those legal rights simply because I preferred not to do it with any attractive lady?
this is why the state shouldn't define marriage (or better yet call it civil unions, so everyone is happy). keep it to individuals who choose who to be happy (or unhappy) with.

Many people are for these rights, but they seem to be so only because a heterosexual relationship simply isn't manageable because of my genes, or the function of my brain, or my mother's diet while I was in the womb, or whatever. These same people will decry conversion camps, but these very camps are encouraged by the line of reasoning that homosexuality is a condition arising from some to-be-discovered factors. Thinking of homosexuality as a condition, and not something a reasonable, rational, adult person might choose to engage in, is the mindset that encourages people to "cure" and to "fix."
if only freddy mercury was alive, he'd be yalls hero...that man should get saint hood.

The religious right argue that homosexuality is a "choice,"
correction: those douche bags who align them selves with the religious right...but simply want to seek attention...most religious people dont care anymore...
and when public opinion was strongest against homosexuality it was certainly beneficial to point discover and highlight some of the possible origins for same-sex sexual attraction.
to be fair, the way hollywood portrays you gay people sure has made us think something was wrong with your noodles....the one on your shoulders i mean...
Biology certainly does have a significant effect on anyone's taste for anything-
"this kids mom got spray on tans when she was pregnant and she smoked pot...he's doomed to be a douche bag all through out is short life."
but it can't and shouldn't be used to explain every single possible instance of same-sex sexual expression, which certainly goes well beyond and public and avowed homosexuals such as myself. Shouldn't we just accept that gay sex is just, itself, great?
No, because sex in general is great, and so is masturbation.
Not for everybody, certainly.
Hilary Clinton isn't human.
Wouldn't give cashews to someone with a peanut allergy.
Isn't it amazing that a peanut is actually a bean? and peanut butter was actually invented by native south Americans?
But in general, among whoever's doing it, gay sex is pretty awesome. And ought not be culturally discouraged or legally discriminated against in any way.
As long as its a human of consenting age.....and not in my house.

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
Freechoice said:

See, this is the problem I have with gays. Gays are fine. I don't give a shit about who you love because that's your right and it doesn't affect me.

And that's the whole fucking point. The more you tell me, the more I'm going to resent you. It's the same problem as the fucking furries; no one would care about their proclivities if they didn't make such a big goddamn deal about it. But no, they go onto internet forums and proudly proclaim how wonderful it is to be who they are and act like it's the greatest fucking thing since chocolate milk.

Now what does this sound like?

I don't just start threads and proclaim how great it is to be heterosexual. Why? Because nobody gives a shit about my heterosexuality but me.

Now keep it to yourself and welcome to the Escapist.

:)
(not a big fan of family guy but...)

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Helmholtz Watson

Nov 7, 2011
Spence Thompson said:
I resent the idea that homosexuality is some condition that is the ultimate result of some less-than-ideal condition in the womb or the environment or my genes or the function of my brain, or whatever. What if I just choose to suck cock? What if I just like dick better than pussy? What if, in an absurd expression of the very kind of macho anti-feminism endemic to video game culture, I just prefer to get off with guys rather than ladies?

I mean, it's not as if my sexual history with women is nil. And it's not as if there aren't things about it I don't appreciate. But I dunno, being queer as fuck is just tons more fun. Can you blame me? Have you been to a drag show, recently? Hilarious. And attractive men tend to be not near as inaccessible as attractive women. The odds are simply more favorable. As often as I'm approached by an attractive woman at these clubs (as they've started flocking here to avoid the straight guys, anyway) I might already have been approached by three men who are just as if not more attractive, and more sexually versatile. Maybe that makes me a "******," and I'm sure a lot of people are just going to say "Dude but you're bisexual that's just science!!" but I'm being practical here. If the inevitable conclusion of this preference is that I'm likely going to find a guy and want to settle down with him, or run a business with him, or live with him, or do any of the things casual partners who might become serious lovers do, why should I be denied any those legal rights simply because I preferred not to do it with any attractive lady?

Many people are for these rights, but they seem to be so only because a heterosexual relationship simply isn't manageable because of my genes, or the function of my brain, or my mother's diet while I was in the womb, or whatever. These same people will decry conversion camps, but these very camps are encouraged by the line of reasoning that homosexuality is a condition arising from some to-be-discovered factors. Thinking of homosexuality as a condition, and not something a reasonable, rational, adult person might choose to engage in, is the mindset that encourages people to "cure" and to "fix."

The religious right argue that homosexuality is a "choice," and when public opinion was strongest against homosexuality it was certainly beneficial to point discover and highlight some of the possible origins for same-sex sexual attraction. Biology certainly does have a significant effect on anyone's taste for anything- but it can't and shouldn't be used to explain every single possible instance of same-sex sexual expression, which certainly goes well beyond and public and avowed homosexuals such as myself. Shouldn't we just accept that gay sex is just, itself, great? Not for everybody, certainly. Wouldn't give cashews to someone with a peanut allergy. But in general, among whoever's doing it, gay sex is pretty awesome. And ought not be culturally discouraged or legally discriminated against in any way.
gross, why choose to suck d**k?

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Shawn MacDonald said:
Im not a fan of most womens personality and I find most them to be very annoying. As a straight male, I have to endure it to get laid and have a relationship. What I don't like is the fact that our society see's marriage as being this sacred vessel that flew down from the heavens. This is usually when I bring up the fact that most marriages between guys and gals ends in divorce.
soo..are you saying...

"Im not a fan of most women, personally"

OR

"I'm not a fan of most womens personalitys"

because I call bullshit on the Idea you can generalise peoples personalitys based on their gender

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
Call me old-fashioned, but I tend to be an advocate of "whatever happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom." It's really none of my business anyway.

You can do whatever you want to whoever you want as long as it's consensual. Beyond that I'd rather not know.

Aurgelmir

WAAAAGH!
Nov 11, 2009
If you tomorrow can also Choose to like women, the way you "chose" men, then well you are a bisexual.

But if you can not, then you are a homosexual, and therefore you also do not have a choice in the matter.

Keneth

Oct 14, 2011
You're a Homosexual. I'm a Heterosexual. You prefer to have sex with men. I prefer to have sex with women. You like blowing dudes. I like eating out chicks.

I don't see what all the huff is about...

tzimize

Mar 1, 2010
BloatedGuppy said:
I dunno. Fellatio seems like a lot of work. It's cool that you like it and everything, but I'm going to have to give it a pass.
:D

And for some content...I dont really have much to add. I just loved this post.

Edit: AH! Some content!

Vault101 said:
Shawn MacDonald said:
Im not a fan of most womens personality and I find most them to be very annoying. As a straight male, I have to endure it to get laid and have a relationship. What I don't like is the fact that our society see's marriage as being this sacred vessel that flew down from the heavens. This is usually when I bring up the fact that most marriages between guys and gals ends in divorce.
soo..are you saying...

OR

because I call bullshit on the Idea you can generalise peoples personalitys based on their gender
Imo you CAN generalize peoples personalitys based on their gender. It is impossible to say that ALL women/men are like this or that...but I think its entirely possible to say most or at least very many. We are different. In many ways. Why not also personality? In my experience at least, guys are a LOT more interesting than women. And thats kind of a problem for me, because I'm hetero. I'm sure its the other way around for a lot of women.

Women in general have stupid, boring tastes and interest. That is my experience at least. And I mean no offense to any women reading. I'm sure you're a nice, interesting person. Its just that my personal experience has taught me that women are...not as cool as men :)

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
Um, you're bi and just like one way more than the other? That's how I see it for me at least, now if only I had a dude to blow...

TheFinalFantasyWolf

Dec 23, 2010
I feel as though you created this thread either to vent, or purposely created it for some attention and backlash.

Your gay, big whoop. Did you expect people in this thread to be appalled and shocked? Did you want to just stand out as "the gay dude". Cause I think you may have chosen the wrong website to announce so boldly, your sexuality. There's no need for the "look at me" attitude, most people on this site are very accepting, and generally don't give a shit about your sexuality.

ms_sunlight

Jun 6, 2011
Volf99 said:
gross, why choose to suck d**k?
'Cause it's nummy and fun? 'Cause you like making the person it's attached to happy?

Serious question: do you like having your dick sucked? If so, why would you want that if no-one in the world could possibly find that an appealing thing to do? Why would you want to make someone do something inherently horrible?

You don't have to like it, but accept that there are people who do, or who at least don't mind.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
tzimize said:
BloatedGuppy said:
I dunno. Fellatio seems like a lot of work. It's cool that you like it and everything, but I'm going to have to give it a pass.
:D

And for some content...I dont really have much to add. I just loved this post.

Edit: AH! Some content!

Vault101 said:
Shawn MacDonald said:
soo..are you saying...

OR

Imo you CAN generalize peoples personalitys based on their gender. It is impossible to say that ALL women/men are like this or that...but I think its entirely possible to say most or at least very many. We are different. In many ways. Why not also personality? In my experience at least, guys are a LOT more interesting than women. And thats kind of a problem for me, because I'm hetero. I'm sure its the other way around for a lot of women.

Women in general have stupid, boring tastes and interest. That is my experience at least. And I mean no offense to any women reading. I'm sure you're a nice, interesting person. Its just that my personal experience has taught me that women are...not as cool as men :)
well....if I were to look at it based COMPLETLY on typical gender steryotypes (the most typical insufferable kind), for both genders then maybe

Women:
-fashion
-celebrity gossup
-horrible horrible magazines
-daytime television
-horrible horrible movies
-horrible horrible books (you know what Im talking about)

Men
-sports...just fucking sports
-shows to do with sports
-an obsession with "dick waving" competitions
-cars
-stupid deoderant comercials
-stupid dumb action movies (the stupid dumb ones..not the good ones)
-ruling the world so that everything is geared towards them (entertainmentwise...do you think I LIKE romantic comedys? you sexist fucks! <-purly in jest, no offence ment)

now obviouly Im a little biased since alot of my interests sway slightly to the male side of things...but from my perspective both genders can be as boring as each other (I mean purley on speculation, would you like to hang out with some jock/douche bag?)

yamikun

Jan 29, 2012
Neverhoodian said:
Call me old-fashioned, but I tend to be an advocate of "whatever happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom." It's really none of my business anyway.

You can do whatever you want to whoever you want as long as it's consensual. Beyond that I'd rather not know.
This... Exactly what i wanted to say. As long as you don't try to drag me into you bedroom then i don't care what you do. Well unless some kind of weird butterfly effect shit takes place and two men having sex 1000miles away cause me to get into a car accident... in that case damn those gays..... xD

The only ones that annoy me are the guys who try to make the people around uncomfortable by being as graphic as possible about their sex preferences. Like you just did. I think that todays generation is much more accepting of gay people but a lot of the negativity comes from their need to "advertise" in a way their preferences. In 10-20 years when the younger ones take the reins it won't be such a big deal. But please stop making such a big deal about it, cause you are turning some of the people who accept you anyway away doing this.