I DID IT, WHOOO!

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
Ok, I was playing metro 2033, and for those who don't know, there are flying muntats called "Demons" or if you like Burbon "Bitches." They are one of the hardest monsters to kill in the game, and most of them you'll probely want to run instead of waste bullets on. But then I got an idea. One demon, is on the ground, dosen't see me, and I pull out the sticky grenade (it's more like a staby grenade, but what ever) I sneek up behind, then fling it at the Demon. It sticks to the wing, and Demon takes off. I watch him, and then BOOM, the demon falls to the ground.

WHOOO, JUST ONE MORE AND I GET AN ACHEIVMENT.

So what moments in gaming made you feel awesome?

It can be big or small.

EDIT: WHOOO, I DID IT, I KILLED A SECOND DEMON! I was teamed up with Burbon (characater in game), and he stops me, and shows me a "*****"
Instead of staying with Burbon and waiting for it to leave, I ran out, and chased down the demon. I wait for him to land on the ground, which caused some damage because I was very close. I threw my last sticky grenade at him, he flys off, and BOOM. I get the achievment. Sadly, I could not see my trouphy kill, as it died flying over a big fence.

The funny thing is soon after that you get chased by two other demons. THEY CAME FOR REVENGE!

EDIT 2: And I just one the Exorcist Achievement.

Blue Musician

Mar 23, 2010
Never played Metro 2033, but you seemed lucky.

I would say when I did a no scope in COD4 when not looking.
I'm very bad for quick scope.

BlueberryMUNCH

Apr 15, 2010
haha nice one ^_____^
ive had so many moments like that, but the most recent prolly coems from playing FFXIII, the feeling you get when you beat a boss after a bazillion times is like LOOOOOOVEEE YEESSSS::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

maha>:]

FunKing

May 17, 2010
mostly my badges in COH...i have a lot. Either way any badge or acheivment i get excited (minus the silly ones for picking up a flashlight or something stupid like that) I'm a badge whore

EightGaugeHippo

Apr 6, 2010
Completing The Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind GOTY with both expansions) after spending around 3 years on and off playing that game. It was an amazing feeling. I Accutally had no idea what to do with myself afterwards.

Good job on the demon BTW.

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
Khaiseri said:
Never played Metro 2033, but you seemed lucky.

I would say when I did a no scope in COD4 when not looking.
I'm very bad for quick scope.
EightGaugeHippo said:
Completing The Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind GOTY with both expansions) after spending around 3 years on and off playing that game. It was an amazing feeling. I Accutally had no idea what to do with myself afterwards.

Good job on the demon BTW.
BlueberryMUNCH said:
haha nice one ^_____^
ive had so many moments like that, but the most recent prolly coems from playing FFXIII, the feeling you get when you beat a boss after a bazillion times is like LOOOOOOVEEE YEESSSS::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

maha>:]
Thanks for the "good for you" comments, I will now be inspired to kill more demons

lol

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
Sephiroth on Proud Mode bitches!

Ehem, with that out of my system...I'd definitely have to say one of my many moments on Blacklight: Tango Down. I was hit by a grenade and was taken down to 32 health, but somehow managed to kill 4 of their team and get my allies out of a spawn-lock. I felt awesome after doing it, but was then killed by some guy with a sniper.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
Killing my first rare monster in Last Remnant. It was right at the beginning when you only have Rush and Emma in your party. Also, during one of the hour long army fights near the end of the game(right before you fight the Cyclops wielding the Gae Bolg) I somehow managed to survive at teh very end with all my party dead, every single person, except Baulson, who had 2 health left.

Other times are in games like Halo, GTA or SUper Smash Bros Brawl, where my only real advantage is my ablity to set up elaborate situations and pull them off. sometimes, I can even "kill" otherwise invincible enemies.

CaptainKoala

Elite Member
May 23, 2010
LordCuthberton said:
I just completed Rainbow 6: Vegas 2 on Realistic in one sitting from 10am to 9.30pm.

Best part is, on normal mode I hadn't even got past the 3rd level.

Hard games need to be harder.
That game had some pretty cheap AI, though. I can't count the number of times I would open a door, and every enemy bot on the level would be crouched with their shotguns trained on the door just waiting for me because they used their magic senses to know exactly where I am. Still, though, it was a great game.

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
gamerguy473 said:
LordCuthberton said:
I just completed Rainbow 6: Vegas 2 on Realistic in one sitting from 10am to 9.30pm.

Best part is, on normal mode I hadn't even got past the 3rd level.

Hard games need to be harder.
That game had some pretty cheap AI, though. I can't count the number of times I would open a door, and every enemy bot on the level would be crouched with their shotguns trained on the door just waiting for me because they used their magic senses to know exactly where I am. Still, though, it was a great game.
People do that in real life which is why flashbangs were invented.

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
When I finally fucking killed that guy you have to fight twice from FF13. It took a fair amount of grinding, but I eventually got there.

Blueruler182

May 21, 2010
Flipped the elephant in Halo 3 while in a Big Team Battle match. Me and an enemy player were driving and I just rammed him. My entire team waited on the elephant, defending me while I flipped the *****.

Making it halfway across a map in Halo 2 in capture the flag on the two left wheels, I'm driving and thinking "fuck fuck fuck" the whole way. We flip at the last second, throwing me and the flag guy into the base and capturing the fucking flag.

Making it to lvl 80 in WoW after years of getting bored by lvl 37 at best.