I don't care what your captcha says.

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
The Jensen disagrees. I rather enjoy seeing what sentient captcha system has to say about certain posts. And I used to hate captchas, until The Escapist made them fun. Now I want them around. I love captchas. I don't like the ones with ads though. They suck and should be killed with fire.

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
Does it really bother you that much? Jesus, it's not like it's hurting anyone.

And I get SOLVEmedia, not reCAPTCHA.

-

SOLVEmedia: make my day

Adeptus Aspartem

Jul 25, 2011
Mysterious Username said:
Adeptus Aspartem said:
I hardly ever get captchas.. and if i do they're mostly very stupid :(
I don't get captchas often, but when I do they're also ads.
Harr! I see what ya did thar!

Yay, got a captcha: heebie jeebies
This thing is taunting me!

Spambot 3000

Aug 8, 2011
Tony said:
Lonely Packager said:
evilneko said:
You realize this is only begging people to post their captchas, right?

captcha: ready, set, go

Damn right, captcha!
Curses my plan has been foiled

(And just to be a hypocrite) Captcha: shaken not stirred
See, this is another thing, my captchas are never in context, I swear the damn thing hates me.
To tell the truth, I bet half the people who posts their captchas were never in context, the poster just made it up.
I've considered that possibility too, it seems like a good reason why, in a thread about Pokemon someone gets an uncanny captcha that says 'catch 'em all'.

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Oh well, its better than the "so guys i totally used the search function first" disclaimers that were appended to every samey thread from 18 months ago or so.

But we still can't get rid of the people who /thread their own inane comments.

captcha: complex number

rob_simple

Elite Member
Aug 8, 2010
I start threads asking people to please remember to say, 'in my opinion,' and even I think your crusade is a waste of time.

Lugbzurg

Mar 4, 2012
Lonely Packager said:
Listen, captchas can say some funny things (sometimes). But that doesn't mean every time your captcha says 'nip tuck', 'half life' or 'fuck me' that you need to add it on to the bottom of your post like it's comedy gold (strictly talking to the people with said habit here). Why do you feel the need to do that? Is it because you don't like captchas? If that's the case, stop being on the same level of cheap bastard as me and get premium (or publishers club, whatever it's called, I dunno). Otherwise, SHUT YO ASS UP.
Now please agree with my opinion so I can get a self-esteem boost.

captcha: of course
OMGOMGLOOLROFLMAO
So, is that the base of your entire reasoning? No, that isn't why people do it. Your point is now closed.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
...Is this really a subject that warranted a decision? You don't like people posting their captchas...so? Why should I care?

Frostbite3789

Jul 12, 2010
I think it's hilarious when a captcha does it's job and keeps bots of the forums. I've seen a disturbing amount of them popping up lately.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
Captchas?

Wut?

I can't hear over the sound of how Pub-Club I am.

Well, that and this new dub-wub the pony group pointed me towards.
Good stuff. And I don't even like dubstep.

Meatspinner

Feb 4, 2011
I'm torn between my "dear-diary-stalin.jpeg" or spamming this thread with my huge collection of 60s spider-man image macros

captcha: Today Op was an expletive

Spambot 3000

Aug 8, 2011
Lugbzurg said:
Lonely Packager said:
Listen, captchas can say some funny things (sometimes). But that doesn't mean every time your captcha says 'nip tuck', 'half life' or 'fuck me' that you need to add it on to the bottom of your post like it's comedy gold (strictly talking to the people with said habit here). Why do you feel the need to do that? Is it because you don't like captchas? If that's the case, stop being on the same level of cheap bastard as me and get premium (or publishers club, whatever it's called, I dunno). Otherwise, SHUT YO ASS UP.
Now please agree with my opinion so I can get a self-esteem boost.

captcha: of course
OMGOMGLOOLROFLMAO
So, is that the base of your entire reasoning? No, that isn't why people do it. Your point is now closed.
Well it was a reason, but thanks for the info.
erttheking said:
...Is this really a subject that warranted a decision? You don't like people posting their captchas...so? Why should I care?
Maybe I should've just made a poll that said, 'Do you dislike people posting their captchas - YES or NO'
Chertan said:
I'm torn between my "dear-diary-stalin.jpeg" or spamming this thread with my huge collection of 60s spider-man image macros

captcha: Today Op was an expletive
I call bullshit that your captcha said that.

CaptDom

Jul 15, 2009
Lonely Packager said:
8< Snippety snip 8<
You wanted a self esteem boost? HAVE 12! I've leave these very fora to take a very short trip around the interwebs googling this horsecrap about "my Captcha says..." and where do I end up, immediately right back here - because GRGRRGRRRaarg? MAK!, is it me, or is it worse here than anywhere else?

For any you Captch Phrase vomiting plebtards - maybe it's because I'm not posting from the Republic Of Spam - but I've never even seen it implemented on this site, and even if it is...
SINCE WHEN DOES CAPTCHA CONTAIN TWO ACTUAL REAL WORDS? OR EVEN ONE FOR THAT MATTER?

We've all been to Penny Arcade, I understand the appeal in putting little groups of 'amusing' 'tenuously related' words at the end of a post, just do THAT, unless your embarrassed about being a shameless sheepy style ripoff artist IN WHICH CASE DON'T DO EITHER!

miserable curses

Spambot 3000

Aug 8, 2011
CaptDom said:
Lonely Packager said:
8< Snippety snip 8<
You wanted a self esteem boost? HAVE 12! I've just taken a short trip around the interwebs trying to find out anything about this bullshit and where do I end up, right back here - because GRGRRGRRRaarg!?, is it me, or is it worse here than anywhere else?

For any you Captch Phrase regurgitating chumps, you with your no shame you - maybe it's because I'm not posting from the Republic Of Spam - but I've never seen it implemented on this site, and even if it is...
SINCE WHEN DOES CAPTCHA CONTAIN TWO ACTUAL REAL WORDS? OR EVEN ONE FOR THAT MATTER?
Please. Stop making this shit up.

We've all been to Penny Arcade, I understand the appeal in putting little groups of words at the end of a post, just do THAT, unless your embarrassed about being a shameless sheepy style ripoff artist IN WHICH CASE DON'T DO EITHER!

miserable curses
Gee, thanks for reminding me I ever made this horseshit of a thread. Although it made a few people mad so I guess it was still kinda worth it.

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
CaptDom said:
Lonely Packager said:
8< Snippety snip 8<

For any you Captch Phrase regurgitating chumps, you with your no shame you - maybe it's because I'm not posting from the Republic Of Spam - but I've never seen it implemented on this site, and even if it is...
Actually nowadays on this site, captchas are always two legible words, or advertisements. They used to be the gibberish that most associate with captchas, but not anymore.

Now, that that's out of the way....

[HEADING=1]BE GONE, FOUL NECROMANCER!!!! TAKE YOUR BLACK, THREAD REVIVING MAGIC ELSEWHERE!!!!111!!!![/HEADING]

Once again I stumble into a necro'd thread...... :/

CaptDom

Jul 15, 2009
Berithil said:
CaptDom said:
Lonely Packager said:
8< Snippety snip 8<

Actually nowadays on this site, captchas are always two legible words, or advertisements. They used to be the gibberish that most associate with captchas, but not anymore.

Now, that that's out of the way....

[HEADING=1]BE GONE, FOUL NECROMANCER!!!! TAKE YOUR BLACK, THREAD REVIVING MAGIC ELSEWHERE!!!!111!!!![/HEADING]

Once again I stumble into a necro'd thread...... :/

MWAH HA HA HA HAAARRRR!

SWEET REWENGE!