I don't like the band, but I love this song

Blindswordmaster

Dec 28, 2009
This ever happen to you? You're listening to something great on the radio(or however you listen to music) and you're listening to great song, but then you find out that it's by a band or singer you hate?

PrimoThePro

Jun 23, 2009
Yes. New World Revolution. I only like one song by them, the rest kinda suck.
Edit: Sorry, forgot to say the song was [Re]Evolve.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Absolutely.

For instance I generally dislike Buckcherry but I love Crazy *****.
I dislike Rev Theory but I love Hell Yeah.
I hate Chiodos but I used to love and still like The Undertaker's Thirst for Revenge Is Unquenchable.

I'm sure this happens to everybody.

hurfdurp

Jun 7, 2010
I can't get myself to like Wolf Parade, but I love 'Kissing the Beehive'. I listened to that song endlessly for months.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
I don't like Cannibal Corpse much but their song Evisceration Plague is actually pretty good.

and I'm prepping the flame shield for this one: The Beatles, I don't like most songs by them but Helter Skelter is a good one

CobraX

Jul 4, 2010
MakeDamnSure by Taking Back Sunday

It`s really shity Emo rock, but for some strange reason I like it.

Slaanax

Oct 28, 2009
Red Hot Chili Peppers, I like probably 6-7 by them, but everything else they make is pretty bad actually.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Agent51 said:
Kanye West: Stronger.

I can't hate it since Daft Punk's in it.
This, but I haven't really listened to Daft Punk. (I still like the song even though I hate Kanye. This generation's Kurt Cobain my ass.)

onewheeled

Aug 4, 2009
I absolutely love the song Lead Sails Paper Anchor by Atreyu, but I simply cannot enjoy anything else by the band.

Mr Pantomime

Jul 10, 2010
Carry Me Down by Demon Hunter and Snuff by Slipknot. Really awesome ballads, but their other stuff isnt very good

Mythbhavd

May 1, 2008
Yep. Twist and Shout by the Beatles. It's the only song of theirs that I find tolerable. The only other singer I can't really stand is Sting and I've yet to hear something that is good from him.