I fail to see how this is funny.

Nov 25, 2009
DominoSmith said:
Small children. It's far too common to see videos on America's Funniest Home Videos that have a small child in them doing something completely stupid, and the audience is laughing their asses off.
I agree with this one, that and 90% of the things that are supposed to be funny on youtube.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
Forever of the Stars said:
DominoSmith said:
Small children. It's far too common to see videos on America's Funniest Home Videos that have a small child in them doing something completely stupid, and the audience is laughing their asses off.
I agree with this one, that and 90% of the things that are supposed to be funny on youtube.
QFT.

Althought it's possible for kids and animals to be funny, merely having one screen isn't enough. Someone needs to tell these home video shows that something just being asleep isn't enough to hold a show.

Kasawd

Jun 1, 2009
StarStruckStrumpets said:
Heed my warning:

Dearest Escapists, for the safety of your souls, I recommend you don't watch this video. Any enthusiasm you have for life will be completely drained by the insane amounts of idiocy in this video. No, it is not a RickRoll. On a side-note, if you are stupid enough to watch this video, I dare you to watch...THE WHOLE THING. Dun, dun, duh!

BRAAAAAAAAAA

RAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEE

I lost... so hard. Why didn't... heed warning... must...

Darth Rahu

Critic of the Sith
Nov 20, 2009
FanofDeath said:
StarStruckStrumpets said:
Heed my warning:

Dearest Escapists, for the safety of your souls, I recommend you don't watch this video. Any enthusiasm you have for life will be completely drained by the insane amounts of idiocy in this video. No, it is not a RickRoll. On a side-note, if you are stupid enough to watch this video, I dare you to watch...THE WHOLE THING. Dun, dun, duh!

BRAAAAAAAAAA

RAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEE

I lost... so hard. Why didn't... heed warning... must...
I made it 1:36 before I felt my brain strangling itself with its own stem. Wow, just...wow!