I, for one, am interested in seeing where the Assassin's Creed series is going

Gethsemani_v1legacy

Oct 1, 2009
I don't think I really much care where the plot of AC is going, I am more interested in seeing what time periods and locations they will put the games in and how they will tie that into the overarching conspiracy. At this point I keep buying AC games because I like the nominal historical sandbox and feel that the gameplay is good enough that I am not really bothered by its' stagnation. I like how the AC series has continually tried to create nuanced depictions of each historical era (from showing the Crusaders as hostile invaders to the American settlers treatment of native Americans and the prevalence of slave trading during the early 18th century) while not getting into my face about "the message".

Thr33X

Aug 23, 2013
I'm most intrigued of when (or if) they make an AC game that's completely in a modern or future setting. Imagine AC in a metropolis like those of Blade Runner, Logan's Run or even Total Recall. It's clear that Ubisoft are far from done with the franchise, and just as some people move away from it because it's old to them, that many people latch on because it's new to them. Me, I'm just in wait and see mode.

Mzuark

Aug 31, 2013
I honestly just want to either go back to the middle ages or go to modern day.

Middle Ages because seeing how these people would react to such advanced technology is interesting

Modern Day because I want to know how the Assasin/Templar war is going beyond Desmond.