I got a crowbar

TheMadDoctorsCat

Apr 2, 2008
SODAssault said:
What should you do?

You should cower in fear of my FUBAR.
I have to go with the wrench for versatility. It works on everything from deranged "splicers" in Rapture to maintenance robots aboard the Von Braun.

But if you really must go with the crowbar, do a "Tango and Cash" and use it to slide down live power lines to escape from prison.

Zersy

Nov 11, 2008
regal90 said:
1 )Get another 3,
2 )tape them together,
3 )make a grappling hook,
4 )Climb things

or tie it to a strong stick, put a small fish on it and go sea fishing...
NICE !

Calobi

Dec 29, 2007
Naeo said:
Bring down the farming industry by destroying their-

Actually, that's so bad I won't say it.
Now I'm curios. What could a crow bar be used to destroy that would topple the farming industry?

ssgt splatter said:
Pry open a cash register and take all the money.
Oh something legal...uhh...umm...err, I don't know. What can you do with a crowbar that's considered legal?
The real question is "legal where," as I'm sure there are places where the definition of "legal" is about the same as "wealthy enough".

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
Use it to take out speed cameras, please? i will pay you. Then smash some hobo in the face and take his money.

reinersailer

Sep 3, 2008
Do what you want with your crowbar, but think about people, using this one: http://shop.navyseals.com/detail.aspx?ID=1436

timmytom1

Feb 26, 2009
whaleswiththumbs said:
I wanted it since I saw it yesterday,and I got it today for about $8. looks like this

but not bent bent out at the bottom.

What should I do with it first? Something legal, and nobody say anything about rubbing it on my balls, it's a cold bar of steel, thats just a bad idea.
Have you not played half-life? there are only 2 things you can do with a crowbar

1:Go around killing headcrabs (makes a lot of noise and mess so not adviseable)

2:Go around smashing crates up

timmytom1

Feb 26, 2009
Blood_Lined said:
Ask Gordan Freeman, he'd probably have the best response to: "I've got a crowbar."
Yeah i spoke to him about it some yaers ago now and he said ".............".Good advice you should all follow that philosophy

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
Team up with a sarcastic talking dog and fight crime, somehow outfighting the gun-wielding and exceedingly steriotypical mobsters each week when they tie you to a chair or something, only to be arrested when you break out and taken to prison where they somehow escape next week. And the mayor gives you a medal. Or something.

urithe

Nov 3, 2008
This is that "If I had a hammer" thing all over again.
Once you get one you realize you don't use it as much as you thought.

Fantomkilla

Jan 15, 2009
i bought a crowbar for £1, after waving it around i realised this isnt the world of half-life and no, there are no head craps

:(

it was a sad day for me...