I gots 20 steam dollars and I dont know what to do with it.

rbstewart7263

Nov 2, 2010
I was thinking ftl or one of the thief games maybe one or two but if they are in the "so old that you had to play it then to like it now" category im not so sure.also the version on steam is it the gold version? are there any mods that can make the games easier on the eyes?

suggestions and thoughts on this and other games please?

captcha:Im blessed

ThePuzzldPirate

Oct 4, 2009
rbstewart7263 said:
I was thinking ftl or one of the thief games maybe one or two but if they are in the "so old that you had to play it then to like it now" category im not so sure.also the version on steam is it the gold version? are there any mods that can make the games easier on the eyes?

FTL is great, Binding of Isaac, Atom Zombie Smasher...all I can think about right now.

BloatedGuppy

Feb 3, 2010
FTL is an excellent game and a great value for $10.

The Ass Creed games are on a pretty good sale right now.

Thief has probably aged to the point where you'd furrow your brow in consternation if aged games bother you.

I see "To the Moon" is only $10. One of the best story based games of all time. Pretty short, but well worth a purchase.

Pfheonix

Apr 3, 2010
rbstewart7263 said:

Give it to me? Lol. Well, FTL is great, and Thief is an amazing game if you're into the stealth style.

rbstewart7263

Nov 2, 2010
alright ive heard too many sing the praises of ftl not to give it a shot.(oh god glorified ship menu's please be minute an interesting!)

Occams_Razor

Not as new as you may think...
Oct 20, 2012
Go pick up Bastion if you haven't already, its an excellent experience.

And you'll have five whole dollars to blow on TF2 hats, like Altorin said. Its a win-win!

Fr]anc[is

May 13, 2010
Wait a month and a half for the xmas sale. Then get something normally more expensive.

rbstewart7263

Nov 2, 2010
Ok FTL IS! awesome! glad I risked it.(Im stingy) lol Gonna get thief gold along with hopefully a winning texture pack later.

now to improve the graphics of arcanum...(wishes for arcanum remake)

Fredrikorex

Sep 25, 2009
Well Killing Floor is 75% off right now so I'm getting that tomorrow but I've never played it so I don't know if it's any good.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Occams_Razor said:
Go pick up Bastion if you haven't already, its an excellent experience.

And you'll have five whole dollars to blow on TF2 hats, like Altorin said. Its a win-win!
Hey! I was going to say that!

Bastion is very good.

romanator0

Jun 3, 2011
Wait until the Christmas sale and a ton of games are between 50% and 75% off and then you should ask this question.