I have a putter under my bed

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
my foot

haha I don't have many weapons lying around (but that may change soon as I go shopping)

I do have a big ass shuriken tho

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
HotFezz8 said:
Mr.Pandah said:

Does this count?

Edit: I'd like to add that I never intend to actually shoot anyone with this gun, or any for that matter. It is for the defense of my home, not to be used aggressively.
that mate is a seriously bad attitude. im not criticising, (shut up im not!) but a ridculously large number of people are shot with their own weapon every year saying just what you said "i would never use it, its to scare people".

hypothetically if i were robber i would assume that anyone who pulls a weapon had the military phrase "don't produce a weapon unless you are absoloutely willing to destroy the thing you aim it at". therefore if i saw you pull a shotgun on me i would do everything possible to stop you using it.

if you aren't willing to kill someone with it it may be a better idea to keep it locked in a cupboard...
Never said I wouldn't use it. It is for my protection though. I'm not going hunting through my house for whomever is robbing me. If they were to ever approach the room I was in though, I'd let them know what was behind the door and to just turn around and walk out.

So...the attitude you think I have is very different from the one I actually have.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Doitpow said:
Mr.Pandah said:

Does this count?

Edit: I'd like to add that I never intend to actually shoot anyone with this gun, or any for that matter. It is for the defense of my home, not to be used aggressively.
So, you do intend to shoot someone, just they have to break into your house....

no weapons in my reach. Except my wit. ouch, just cut myself on it.
Sorry for the double post, but I hate when people jump to conclusions about me.

If you want to take it to that level of specifics about my statement, yes, I do intend to shoot someone if my being or anyone in the house's well-being is at stake.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Under my bed:
Pistol Crossbow
.22 bolt action rifle
BB/Pellet gun
Sling shot
Skateboard

Within about 5 feet of my bed:
Guitar
Bass

Also in my room:
Throwing star
3 swords
Dozen knives
Another skateboard

PurpleSky

Apr 20, 2010
What do you call it,a police baton?one of those,in my bathroom,for when they catch me with my pants down

UnTedOne

Apr 13, 2010
Well, under my bed there isnt anyhing I'd use for self defense. Just board games and old robot toys. But in my closet I have a hockey stick, cricket bat, a blunt sword and a ladder. Im sure most intruders would start running if they saw me rushing at them with any of these. Especially the ladder

Bobzer77

May 14, 2008
I have a katana in my room, but I'm not one of the knobs who keep a sword in their house to look cool, after 6 years of Kendo I know how to use it...

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
I have no weapons. However, I'm the sort of person who can effectively turn anything he sees into a weapon (right now I'm typing this while looking at my water bottle - I'm in the university library. I could use it as a blunt instrument, or as a distraction before swinging the swivel chair to my right into the attacker's path, giving me time to run or use the massive reference text as another blunt instrument).

So I don't really need a gun or knife or golf club by my bed when I sleep. I could do just as much damage with my alarm clock, my bedside lamp (especially with burns when it's switched on) and the iron on my bedside desk.

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
I have a baseball bat in my room, although where i live i doubt someone would break into my house.

BakaSmurf

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2008
I have a blunted katana and longsword next to my bed (They used to be sharp, but after the longsword fell off of it's wall mount and impaled my foot to the floor I decided it was time to de-weaponize the things before somebody got seriously injured by them on accident), they may not be able to cut things anymore, but having a big slab of friggin' steel colliding with your face is never a good thing, the katana is also still capable of impaling things, as demonstrated when I drove it through my wall thinking it would just bounce off, so yeah.

They've also got false edges on them, so for all an intruder knows I can still lop his friggin' head off if I really wanted to. :p

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
a short crowbar and a piece of curved wood with masking tape arounfd it too make it look like a bokuto and my FISTS OF FURY
EDIT but if I where to use it the burgelar could sue me MY COUNTRY,S JUSTICE SYSTEM PEOPLE

FlameUnquenchable

Apr 27, 2010
I have a large knife on my nightstand, but I'm thinking of getting a Falcatta. Also was thinking of getting a shotgun at some point.

Edit: Falcatta and Shotgun were both choices that I made because of the possibility of a zombie Apocalypse. I'm actually more afraid of being caught without weapons in that instance than with a robbery. Having martial arts experience, I know how to easily break bones and disable an opponent.

JAdenOne

Nov 30, 2009
I have various knives around my room and a couple display swords around so i'm ok for the town i live in.

Inuprince

Aug 12, 2008
Well I got a sword and two knives + a hammer hanging on one of my walls - they are not very close, but my bedrooms door is locked from the inside at night and so is my window, so anyone who wants to come in and attack me will have to make enough noise to wake me - then I will be waiting with a sword and a knife and they are gonna meet the local Prince of Persia? What is that you ask? Of course - Warrior Within style! ;)

Or they will just arrive on HAMMERTIME! ;)