I have been threatened with 4Chan?

Mr.Numbers

Jan 15, 2011
Ok, I know I submit a high threads to comments ratio, but this was just astounding.

*BACKSTORY: THERE IS A TL;DR THOUGH*
Some jerkwad was being a general *bleep* on facebook to EVERYONE and I called him on it in Chat.

I asked him why he was a dick to me specifically (He's been picking on me for a bit now, dunno why) and he said it was because I'm a Jew. I'm not.

He threatened to and I quote "I dont mind posting you on 4chan kid dont fuck with me"

This was a legitimate threat. I told him I wasn't surprised he liked that website.

He's unfriended me immediately, which is a win cause hey, no more shit from him ( various reasons i couldn't do it myself) but I swear he's thinking of actually doing it.

I don't know what he's got on me, besides access to my facebook photos, but should I be genuinely concerned about the threat, since I feel it's genuine? I'm not gonna check daily for it cause...I mean c'mon, I don't WANT to see 4chan. But I know that if in the unlikely case I became a Meme my life could potentially become incredibly shithouse.

TL;DR I guess there's two points to this thread: 1 Is this a threat I shouldn't take likely, and two what's the weirdest threat you've had on yourself, cause I honestly want a base of comparison for this.

Trolldor

Jan 20, 2011
Rule 1: Don't give a shit.

If he posts you on 4chan, don't care. If you get attacked, don't react. No matter how serious shit be. You react, you will get hit harder.

In all likelihood, they won't do a thing, nor will they care, nor will you become a meme. I doubt you're that interesting enough.

In fact, he's likely to 'cop the shit', as you young 'uns say, for using 4chan as a threat.

2: I've been threatened with death, quite honestly and earnestly.

Ohwen

Jun 29, 2010
It'll more than likely play out like this;

1) He makes a thread
2) About 50 posts of "not your personal army" will be directed to him
3) A few morons will probably send you e-mails which you can delete without a second thought.
4) Nobody will care by day 3.

You don't have anything to worry about unless you did something stupid to unleash the beast. If you can't think of anything, you haven't done anything.

Drakane

May 8, 2009
first... I'm not familiar w/ TL;DR.

2nd... legitimate threat or mindless banter of some forum nerd threatening to talk shit on a forum filled w/ rejects, morons, and 15 year olds?

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
He's just going to get a big fat load of Not Your Personal Army, unless you've done something to anger a large number of people, you aren't going to get any shit from them. If you do, just ignore it, and gest yourself some dog curtains, it's anon's only weakness.

PrimoThePro

Jun 23, 2009
One of my friends gave just the Facebook Account of his other friend to 4Chan. They got INTO her account and called her, skyped her, really just ruined her day.
I doubt you would be made into a meme, however.
This douche bag you know... My suggestion, get some other friends who hate him together and call him out on it to his face. Don't get in an argument, just talk it out. Anyone who calls on 4Chan for help is no tough guy, they are quite the coward.

Mr.Numbers

Jan 15, 2011
Ohwen said:

1) He makes a thread
3) A few morons will probably send you e-mails which you can delete without a second thought.

You don't have anything to worry about unless you did something stupid to unleash the beast. If you can't think of anything, you haven't done anything.
Thanks a lot. I'm not used to having this thrown at me, I'm honestly just confused more than scared, had no idea what the hell would most likely happen. And it's such an odd thing as he'd not think twice about mugging me in real life.

In fact he has done exactly that. Stole my lunch money after winding me.

It's because of that I find it so strange. He honestly believes that he can do something to me on 4chan worse than what he could do to me physically in real life.

Also, I have three death threats on me that I know of and am taking seriously, and I'm rumored to have dozens...
I'm not that bad of a guy, I mean you read my posts and don't think *LYNCH MOB* but this 4chan thing just worried me.

Again, thanks for the advice guys. I would STILL love to hear about weird threats.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Unless you've done something to piss them off, like cruelty to animals, they'll just tell him "Not your personal army." Although after him saying that, you could post his Facebook and they'll troll him.

Nah, I'm kidding. They probably would, but that would be too far...

Right?

Calumon: He's a big bully and big bullies need to be told on 'cos they're big and mean but really they're nice people if you were on his nice side.

Bohemian Waltz

Oct 3, 2010
Step 1: Screenshot the chat of him threatening to raise a personal army to harass you on 4chan.
Step 2: Edit out any information besides his own by blacking out information in ms paint.
Step 3: Upload to 4chan /b/ with request to harass the little punk for being cancer.
Step 4: ????
Step 5: Profit.

Or just ignore him and take the steps necessary to make sure your personal information isn't easily accessible for trolls.

Aetera

Jan 19, 2011
If he makes a thread, he'll get a bunch of "not your personal army" replies, or a bored Anon will decide to reverse-troll him for making a personal army request. You don't have anything to worry about.

Arehexes

Jun 27, 2008
Ohwen said:

1) He makes a thread

Yeah this is pretty much true, they will most likely call the guy a f** also.

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
4chan is weak, they only have the power to alter things online, and 99% of the time they can't even do that. sure there are several hackers but they only participate when they feel they can make a legitimate impart on something. I was treated randomly on a forum by someone who claimed to know my IP address and would wreak my computer if I didn't log onto lemonparty. I simply said they were delusional and that was the end of it. they only have power if you give it to them.

Rellik San

Feb 3, 2011
Reminds me of a time, I was Mod on a music forum, a load of "Anonymous" decided to attack, when showing the futility of their attack to them (i.e. the members did a better job annoying each other then Anon ever could) one of them decided to gather dox on me.

Including my 5 year defunct Myspace page, my privacy locked Facebook page and my 10 year defunct DevArt page what followed was a unanimous; "This dudes too cool to do anything against." Essentially unless you give them reason too, 4Chan won't give a monkeys about you.

MrAkuma201

Oct 28, 2009
Stay too long on 4chan and your soul dies. No kidding I don't give a crap about half the stuff I do anymore. Online and real world.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Well, never had a threat against me, though one guy said he was going to slit my throat and rape my dying corpse... but whats banter between best friends, Hmm?

Anyways, like other ppl said, most likely 4chan will tell him to screw off, and thats that.