I Hit It With My Axe: Episode 14: Bacon, Balloons and Beetles

Bakfiets

Feb 18, 2009
mandymorbid said:
Bakfiets said:
Bacon flavored coffee WTF....you Americans have bacon issues.

nice touch on the pig balloons I just kept wondering how the hell you keep the air from going out suffice to say my mind didn't paint me a very pleasant picture :s
Bacon issues are not limited to Americans. Connie and I are both Canadian (and she's the one who brought the bacon.)
Must be the close proximity to the US then and slowly this pork related obsession is taking over the world :eek:

Appearantly you can get the stuff store bought aswell.........I just hope this never reached this side of the pond.

spookydom

Aug 31, 2009
Bakfiets said:
mandymorbid said:
Bakfiets said:

nice touch on the pig balloons I just kept wondering how the hell you keep the air from going out suffice to say my mind didn't paint me a very pleasant picture :s
Bacon issues are not limited to Americans. Connie and I are both Canadian (and she's the one who brought the bacon.)
Must be the close proximity to the US then and slowly this pork related obsession is taking over the world :eek:

Appearantly you can get the stuff store bought aswell.........I just hope this never reached this side of the pond.

Holly crispy crap! Bacon coffee is real?.......It's really real? This is the greatest invention since fried cheese! when I see things like this it gives me hope that the human race is not as bad as we are given credit for. Wicked cool!

Mar 26, 2008
Connieparts said:
I'm sitting on a mirror ;)
Ah mystery solved. I must admit that was causing my brain to spazz-out in the smaller version.

I'm really liking the stand-alones of the women talking to the camera (Mandy this time, and yes she does have a sexy voice).

Those diagrams of the pig balloon goblin thing are awesome; as are Connie's skeleton gloves.

FearlessFelix

Jun 10, 2010
Connie, THANK YOU, I so wasn't getting that. I felt like I was looking at one of those stupid squiggly line/ dotted pictures where a picture of whatever is held there like an optical illusion.

viperxvii

Jun 18, 2010
Haha, great episode, sounded like a lot of fun, hardly noticed that this was a short one. The messin around with NPC voices really got me. Can't wait to see the progress.

Noumenon

Jun 6, 2010
TheEpic_1 said:
Do all of you have an account or just you, satine and connie?
Frankie has an account here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/frankieface] with links to her old posts and Twitter feed. Never seen KK or Justine.

CapnRaccoon

Jun 16, 2010
Loved it =D
I laughed so hard at the "Nothing wrong with Ringo, except his solo project" bit and the Beatles impression.
Can't wait til next week =]

bcav

Dec 29, 2008
At one point in the video around the five minute mark one of these hot women said "fuck a duck." I say that all the time and that made my day.

skibadaa

Jun 13, 2009
Mordicai Caeli said:
Kross said:
skibadaa said:
With regards to the much celebrated pig balloons, i wonder if Zak has ever seen Invader Zim, in particular the episode entitled "invasion of the saucer morons". If he hasnt he should, and if he has its an awesome reference. Also as a british man i can also agree that his Liverpudlian rendition for the beetles was spot on *doffs cap* :)
I was just about to ask that. It was all I could think of while I was watching the episode (click for video):

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZRY-qpcjhs#t=3m45s]
Yeah, I saw the drawing & I was like "Its a Government Pig!"

BWAAAAAAH!!! :D "HELLO, I AM GOVERNMENT MAN, I COME FROM THE GOVERNMENT, THEE GOVERMENT SENT MEEE" ZOMFGROFLMAO11!!..... ahem, but alas i think im getting a mite off topic now :p

Khomatose

Jan 31, 2009
Bacon and maple syrup go really well together! You get maple cured ham all the time. They taste yummie. When I was in America last summer I could have lived off the crispy bacon and coffee, but I did miss a good cup of strong tea, it's just not the same over there :(

But yeah, bacon, pancakes and maple syrup are nom nommy!

RN7

Oct 27, 2009
So...how did the goblins get the helium into the pigs? No matter which end they stuck it in, that would have been a fucked up way to die.

Keevel

May 22, 2010
Satine Phoenix said:
Oh man.. I can't wait for next weeks episode!!!
Meanest reply ever!!!

We have to wait a week and she knows what happened already!

The anticipatory torture!!!

(it's kinda awesome)

Connieparts

King Princess
May 20, 2010
Khomatose said:
Bacon and maple syrup go really well together! You get maple cured ham all the time. They taste yummie. When I was in America last summer I could have lived off the crispy bacon and coffee, but I did miss a good cup of strong tea, it's just not the same over there :(

You would FLIP OUT over Mandy's extensive tea collection :) I always do!

Khomatose

Jan 31, 2009
Connieparts said:
Khomatose said:

You would FLIP OUT over Mandy's extensive tea collection :) I always do!
I probably would! I have a bit of a collection myself ^^ I'm hardly ever without a big mug of tea in my hand.

I'm going to send her some dreadlocks soon, maybe I'll include some little samples of my favourite teas. Two bags of each one, then you can try them too :)

Erick.S

Jun 4, 2010
mandymorbid said:
Bakfiets said:

Err, isn't Canada technically in America?
Personally, I'm in favor of mixing food stuffs and discovering unexpected flavor combos.

Either way, riding beetles, flying in pig balloons... goblin society seems pretty fun :D

mandymorbid

Blindheim!
Mar 17, 2010
Erick.S said:
mandymorbid said:
Bakfiets said:

Personally, I'm in favor of mixing food stuffs and discovering unexpected flavor combos.

Either way, riding beetles, flying in pig balloons... goblin society seems pretty fun :D
Technically Canada and the U.S.A and Mexico are all in North America. "America" just on it's own usually is referring to the U.S.A and not Canada.

Erick.S

Jun 4, 2010
mandymorbid said:
Erick.S said:
mandymorbid said:
Bakfiets said:

Technically Canada and the U.S.A and Mexico are all in North America. "America" just on it's own usually is referring to the U.S.A and not Canada.
Oh, yeah, quite aware of that. Just poking fun :)
After all, everybody knows that Canada is north of the real America, and Mexico is somewhere in the middle east - right next to Japanime and Kwalamoongo.