I Hit It With My Axe: Episode 16: "Now & Then A Player Will Die"

Erick.S

Jun 4, 2010
Satine Phoenix said:
SOOO hard to keep this secret in for SO LONG. It was sooooooo hard watching Mirror die. I loved her so much. I've never really had a character die before... well once but it didn't count. ... And I almost cried. Really... But the next character is cool. :D
Any hints about the next character? I'm curious, and impatient.

Noumenon

Jun 6, 2010
my dice are just made of plastic, yet we have an irrevocable bond. Perhaps their spacey and beautiful clear rainbow shimmer
Oh, man, I'd love to compare dice collections with you. My cell phone background is a sparkly dice I backlit with my bike headlight. I love the swirls, the sparkles, and no two dice the same kind.

Connieparts

King Princess
May 20, 2010
This is the best picture I can find online of my d20.
Doesn't look that much like it, but damn, would it ever make a great necklace (if it stopped rolling in my favor)

slipknot4

Feb 19, 2009
Tell me, if a player dies in the middle of a game. Will they ever come back or are they... gone?

Dave Michalak

Feb 25, 2010
Poor Satine! That sucks. But hey, now you get a chance to build an all new, even awesomer character. One with an irrational animosity toward goblins.

I just heard you on Kicked in the Dicebags, too. You guys had way too much fun on that cast.

Frankie! You're awesome, but concentrating on the dice does nothing but make you even more pissed when they betray you. Trust me, I know this from experience. It does seem like you get dice-shanked a lot, although that could just be the editing.

And the party crawls off the lick its wounds... what will they do next?

Tom Roberts

Mar 1, 2010
Connieparts said:
Doesn't look that much like it, but damn, would it ever make a great necklace (if it stopped rolling in my favor)

Wait...your die is AFRAID of being turned into your dangly necklace pendant?!?

Remind it this is the reward for service, the final "thank you thou good and faithful servant".

It should be honored and awed to end it's days in such a way, when most are tossed into forgotten dusty corners to be cat toys, vacuumed up or placed in the microwave.

And it reminds the next set of what retirement awaits, should they only roll well.

mandymorbid

Blindheim!
Mar 17, 2010
Tom Roberts said:
Connieparts said:

Wait...your die is AFRAID of being turned into your dangly necklace pendant?!?

Remind it this is the reward for service, the final "thank you thou good and faithful servant".

It should be honored and awed to end it's days in such a way, when most are tossed into forgotten dusty corners to be cat toys, vacuumed up or placed in the microwave.

And it reminds the next set of what retirement awaits, should they only roll well.
Wait--microwave? Now I really wanna know what happens to dice when you microwave them.

slipknot4

Feb 19, 2009
mandymorbid said:
Dum dum dum!

Excited now for this Wednesday's (new) episode. Tee hee.
Well yes i... oh, hi Mandy!
I am more than exited, after all I've started to connect with the crew so to speak.
And now, I'll quote a YouTube user:
"At first i was like, I've seen better. Then I was like, lol. That's better"

Daselthechaz

Jun 16, 2010
mandymorbid said:
Wait--microwave? Now I really wanna know what happens to dice when you microwave them.
The same thing that happens to the army men whose fate they decide.

On a less horrific topic, I got curious recently and went around to read some of the rules for 4th edition, and wasn't wowed by anything until I got a look at a couple of the new classes (which were lovingly, helpfully spread across roughly $150 worth of books) and got to wondering if or how Mr. Sabbath and the rest of the crew feel about hybrid/prestige/new fangled classes given your rule system. I've only ever played standard 3.5 rules, so if it's a silly question, be gentle.

InvisibleMilk

Nov 19, 2008
Shinigami214 said:
mandymorbid said:
Programmed_For_Damage said:
stormyfs said:
Programmed_For_Damage said:
Is that Justine's real eye colour or are those contacts? I just noticed how blue they are when she was talking to the camera.
Confirming that I also thought "Jesus christ, those are stunningly BLUE."
Stunning alright! I was watching it on a pissy monitor and almost fell off my chair they popped so much. Doesn't hurt she's an adorable person as well.
She's just as stunning and adorable without the extra blue contacts.
/signed. Twice over. She single? (kidding! sort of. maybe?) :p

Re Frankie's dice. I have a hate/loathing relationship with d20s. I'll unfailing roll 20s when in just messing around, but come game-time and I see more ones than binary code.

Getting my own dice was great only because it allowed me to freely fling them across the room or out of the window whenever they didn't cooperate.
Justine is gorgeous! Love love love her!!

The dice hate me too. I need to like, figure some way my wiccan friend can enchant them:p

scarius

May 27, 2010
question:

whats the song that is playing in the video, while the death of satines' charater is happening???

thanks in advance... i hope