I Hit It With My Axe: Episode 27: A Little D&D Lifetime Special

Legend of J

Feb 28, 2010
BillionSix said:
Legend of J said:
I lol'd at the comments passed when the blob ate through there armour. I found it funny because it reminded me when i played d&d a few years back and we (me and my cuz takin the dm role) threw in 6 rust monsters 1 after another. Just to be a dick.
Reminds me of this: http://speakwithmonsters.badgods.com/comics/rustmonster
Lmao good one and yet so true.

rddj623

"Breathe Deep, Seek Peace"
Sep 28, 2009
Great stuff, I liked Zak's frustration with his seemingly retarded blob monster. As well as KK truly discovering that she was totally defenseless, or at least in the way she thought.

Minbad

Jun 19, 2009
"So how did you feel about getting dicked from all directions?"
I was expecting her to go : "same old... same old..." or something

Also, there is no way she just said "now I'm erect" lol

Feystar

Jun 19, 2010
Major Hitchhikers guide moment, throwing a towel over Frankie's head! By any chance did the book she read which drove her mad have don't panic on the back? Also, loving the duck mini.

I guess Satine's character being a spy answers how you're going to deal with having 2 characters when her old character is raised. Gia wanting to attack the toys with a crowbar reminds me of a session I was in, where I was trying to sap one of our party members who was under a spell... using the flat side of my battle axe... in hind site it was not my best plan, especially when I rolled the natural 1 and actually hit him for full damage. (it should also be noted he was the king, I was his bodyguard and my character was fanatically loyal to the king)

That was one hell of a sneeze Satine, nearly took you clean off the chair! I love how KK is trying really hard to do well and you can really see the cogs whirring away in her head, the look on her face when she realizes her stuff is missing is priceless, like someone just keyed her car. Then there's the whole snake library bit - "are you freezing all the snakes?" "yeah, NOOOOOOOO" absolutely brilliant.

I feel your pain with the blob suckage, it's really depressing when you put something tough in for the players to have a go at and they trounce it. Finally there's friend or foe Frankie, just kick the door in and shoot them, fuck whoever that is, classic. :)

clank1013

May 21, 2009
"so your just goign to pop out the door and shoot them?"
"yea, fuck who ever that is"
lol

BillionSix

Mar 20, 2010
When KK discovered she didn't have any weapons, and said, "Well, why don't I just kill myself!" I desperately wanted someone to respond, "Because you don't have any weapons!"

Aug 29, 2010
Zak has mad skillz when it comes to talking those ladies off of the ledge when they get upset about something. And he sticks to his DM guns and doesn't let them get away with shit in those instances.