I Hit It With My Axe: Episode 30: What We Did On Our Winter Vacation

0over0

Dec 30, 2006
By the way, Zak, I had no idea you are such an accomplished artist. I'm going through the Gravity's Rainbow illustrations (http://www.themodernword.com/pynchon/zak_smith/title.htm) --very awesome work there!

Feystar

Jun 19, 2010
Eeek, my previous post didn't include an important comment. Congratulations KK on your award and most excellent acceptance speech, may you win many more.

gallaetha_matt

Feb 28, 2010
Bobbi's first action was to hit something with an axe. I reckon she'll fit right in.

Sucks that Gia left though - it didn't seem like she was there for all that long.

As always it was another fun episode, typical of D&D groups though. As the DM you spend hours upon hours slaving away over a hot monster manual (I've burned so many in the name of that metaphor, cost me thousands) to come up with awesome stuff for your group to do - and they decide to go on vacation instead.

trooper6

Jul 26, 2008
Let's see. No MVP award this time around, but that's because we're gearing up for some awesomeness...and I'll give two next time around.

Zak, I love you! I love your snarky DM-ness. You just roll with PC randomness sooo well.
Sad to see GJ go, I liked her mellowness around the table...and now that she's gone, I'm reminded of Justine...and I totally miss her all over again! I hope we get to see her again.

All of that said, welcome to Bobbi! I can already tell that you are going to be awesome (it was the hitting people with your axe that did it).

What else? Oh, congrats on your award KK!

Enjoyable episode! But I can't help but wonder what the consequences will be for ducking out on Vornheim right before a possible dual invasion. I mean, they did send that messenger to the Goblin City...but will he make there in one piece?

Anyway, let's see how vacation goes! I wonder if it will be like one of those Star Trek episodes where they go to some pleasure planet and it never works out.

Satine Phoenix

Feb 19, 2010
flirl21187 said:
BillionSix said:
The second time I watched the video though, I noticed something. Frankie wasn't at the table!!! NOOOOOOO!!!! :O
It took you two times to notice that? Where are your priorities, man?? Seriously, if Frankie doesn't come back, I'm gonna be super sad. I'm hoping its just for an episode or two.

*crosses fingers*
FYI, Frankie isn't in the Bobbi Episode. Since its shot all in one day and split into different episodes Frankie won't be around for a few episodes. Sorry guys.