I Hit It With My Axe: Episode 32: Once More Things Go Awry

MrAnalog

Oct 21, 2010
So sad Frankie is gone. I had a crush on her like everyone else in this thread. Glad she got a great job in this economy.

The game certainly will be different without her. Maybe Justine could take her place, she was a lot of fun.

I love all the girls and KK never fails to make me laugh. "I hit with my dog" LOL.

Hope Bobbi gets to kill something soon. I would totally buy "Stealth by Frankie."

trooper6

Jul 26, 2008
Frankie best of luck out there and you'll be missed!

Another great episode...though I do worry about the way the battle is going.

So, Trooper6 MVP for the episode? Connie! For her Ode to Frankie and her excitingly graphic description of how she wanted to kill the gnolls...but especially for how she wanted to chill the gnoll next to her with her awesome display of violence on gnoll 1. Way to try and squeeze out a little situational bonus!

tamerman

Jul 17, 2009
in one of my first games, one of my allys killed a hobgoblin by throwing my dead goblin at it.

also: didint the barbarian used to turn into a wolf when she raged because a werewolf bit her or something? what happened to that?

Billy3B

Oct 15, 2010
AWW Frankie. Now who will try to steal everything that's not nailed down. Oh wait, everyone this is D&D where heroics and shoplifting are the same thing.

Connieparts

King Princess
May 20, 2010
trooper6 said:
Frankie best of luck out there and you'll be missed!

Another great episode...though I do worry about the way the battle is going.

So, Trooper6 MVP for the episode? Connie! For her Ode to Frankie and her excitingly graphic description of how she wanted to kill the gnolls...but especially for how she wanted to chill the gnoll next to her with her awesome display of violence on gnoll 1. Way to try and squeeze out a little situational bonus!
Too bad the damned forsaken dice didn't agree.

gallaetha_matt

Feb 28, 2010
I'm glad Frankie got an awesome job in New York. Sucks that she isn't in the show anymore though. Connie needs a new, sneaky lackey to get drunk with!

Alas - I also have my first criticism of the show. Here it is, I'd like to apologise in advance.

You guys mentioned that weasel about five or six times, yet not one of you did a bad Pauly Shore impression. Not one. You kept on setting it up too "The Weasel attacks," "Roll dice for The Weasel." Not a single "buuuudddyy," to be heard. Not once.

Seriously though, I enjoyed this one. Especially KK explaining rage to Bobbi at the end. Keep on rockin' guys! You'll beat these hyena bastards!

FarSpace

Mar 21, 2009
ohhh sad, :( Why do great jobs have to be so far away? stupid economy!!!! I'll miss you Frankie! I think it cool they left the chair open in rememberance of Frankie.

I do hope Frankie has an awesome most wonderful life were she is now, but it must suck to leave your awesome friends...