I just invented THE GREATEST THING IN ALL OF YOUR DAILY LIFE

ADDLibrarian

May 25, 2008
speaking of Nutella- Peanut butter, Nutella, and banana sandwich. *droooooooooooool* is so goooooooooooooooood.

kalakashi

Nov 18, 2009
ADDLibrarian said:
speaking of Nutella- Peanut butter, Nutella, and banana sandwich. *droooooooooooool* is so goooooooooooooooood.
Do you slice the banana or mash it?

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
Oreos and salsa are pretty good. It sounds disgusting but it really isn't. It is especially good when you twist off the top part of the Oreo put some salsa on the cream and put the top back on.

Voxgizer

Jan 12, 2011
I grew up in the era of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and being one of the star struck kids that absolutely loved the turtles (and still do, obviously) I wanted to do things like them. One particular thing was experiment with pizzas and toppings, so one night I decided it'd be a great idea to finally find out what one pizza in particular was like. For your own sake, don't ever do what I did.

I did up my pizza, waited for it to cool a bit, and then made my fatal error; I mimicked the turtles. I put peanut butter on my pizza. That night I learned a valuable lesson - Never let the Ninja Turtles guide you in the culinary arts.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Wow, you guys must smoke way more weed than I do.
Ever get baked and make meatloaf? I've put some weird things in meatloaf: potato chips, spinach, bacon, I think I may have hidden some leftover mac&cheese in there once.

OneOfTheMichael's

Jul 26, 2010
Well since Im not a diabetic yet. My favorite combo is a homemade chocolate chip cookie sandwich with chocolate icing or mayo in the middle. And to top it off, add a bit of sriracha sauce in between for spice.
And for a drink Coke and Pepsi. All yall better watch out. We be mixing rivals brands!

uchytjes

Mar 19, 2011
The most "insane" thing I've done in recent memory is buttered toast with jelly. I LIVE ON THE EDGE!

Honestly, I should just toss some mac&cheese in with my ramen someday...

knight steel

Jul 6, 2009
I feel the need to post this as it relates to this thread,also it funny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=7rQOEpxCSyw&NR=1

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
You guys ever put peanut butter on your pancakes in addition to the maple syrup?

I can't have my flapjacks any other way.

KingKickass

Oct 8, 2012
Pour some apple juice about halfway in a glass, now take some orange juice and pour it in until the apple juice looks like normal OJ. Drink and enjoy the tangy-sweetness of Orpple juice, coined by my cousin who I'm sure was high at the time of making this nectar of the gods.

EDIT: Ooh, also: Candied Bacon. I'm sure people have done this before but my recipe follows
1. Preheat your oven to around 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Lay some bacon strips on a cookie sheet.
3. Slather some maple syrup on those puppies
4. Sprinkle brown sugar on top of the maple syrup and smooth it out
5. Cook for roughly 10 minutes or until maple syrup and brown sugar are infused
6. Flip bacon over and repeat steps 3-5
7. Enjoy this meat of gods with your nectar of gods

StashAugustine

Jan 21, 2012
NinjaDeathSlap said:
Well, 'THE GREATEST THING IN ALL MY DAILY LIFE' just made my throat close up and suffocated me.

I hope you're happy! :p
Yep. You've killed us both. Hope you're happy.

OT: I would eat cans of pure vegetables when I was in high school. I'd come home kinda hungry, and just crack open a can of corn and eat it if there was nothing else.

NightHawk21

Dec 8, 2010
I haven't tried it yet, but I recently heard about a grilled cheese variant using peanut butter and jam instead of cheese. Tame as far as some of the creations in this list go, but sounds delicious.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
I have a chili I make that tastes verrrrry sweet. It's the mayo, I put in a lot of mayo. And beside the normal ingredients I also throw in nearly everything in the refrigerator door, some maple syrup, and some lemon juice. Due to the amount of condiments I put in I don't think I've ever made it the same way twice, we'll either run out of something or I'll forget something. Also I tried fruit once, it didn't mix too well with the tomatoes and onions.

Also the greatest thing in my daily life would be Telltale making episodic Firefly games. Think about it.

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
Bacon with bacon.

And maybe eggs, but to be honest, bacon with bacon with bacon is even better.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
I remember putting chocolate chips in my peanut butter sandwiches when I was a lot younger. Aside from peanut butter and Nutella sandwiches, that's about all I got. My brother, however, likes eating Goldfish and potato chips with ketchup.[sub](which annoys the crap out of me)[/sub]

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
imahobbit4062 said:
Chicken Nuggets on a BBQ.

Do it, you can thank me later.
Exactly how does one go about doing that? I wouldn't mind trying it myself once the weather gets warmer so we can actually use the grill.

Robot Number V

May 15, 2012
Toasted bagel with peanut butter and turkey lunch meat. I know it sounds disgusting. One of my roommates (who once willingly put hot sauce on ice cream just to see what it tasted like...Apparently, that was pretty good too) cringes whenever he sees me eating it.

Also, the only real piece of knowledge I've uncovered from this thread is that the Escapist just looooves having diarrhea. I mean, candied bacon? How are you even alive?

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
flour tortillas with turkey breast and peanut butter. Shits THE BOMB

..okay I was high when I made it but it is still pretty tasty to me.