I just invented THE GREATEST THING IN ALL OF YOUR DAILY LIFE

fish iron4

Dec 6, 2010
Spread some of that lovely Nutella on either crackers or ginger biscuits, making your own biscuits is the best thing since semi sliced bread!

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
Cook some rice. Then start cooking some beef mince with a packet of that Chilli Con Carne mix. Add bacon and cheese (I prefer Mozzarella since it melts better). Add some tomato pasta sauce (Friend's Mum makes her own *drools*) Cook that down a bit some it's more solid. Mix through rice to warm through.

Use as dip, something to add on a Grilled Cheese sandwich. sandwich filling in general or even on it's own.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
One cup white rice (four cups cooked). Half a package of "fiesta" style frozen vegetables, cooked. Mix; add soy sauce, Mongolian fire oil, and a dash of dried ginger. Cashews or other nuts optional. Simple, filling, tasty, relatively healthy, high in protein, and very cheap per serving.

Keneth

Oct 14, 2011
A box of Mac'n'Cheez, a can of Tuna, a large dollop of Sour Cream, and as much Tabasco Sauce as your tongue can handle. Mix well and eat it straight out of the pot. It's Yummy!

Coppernerves

Oct 17, 2011
Pohaturon said:
*snop*
Sprite + Vodka
*snop*
Sprite and Vodka?

Vodka's just water and ethanol, sure it adds strength and spreads flavours out over a longer drink, but it adds nothing to the flavour profile.

We need to think of a real spirit to mix with lemon-and-lime soda.
Light rum, or Curacao perhaps?

Or maybe we could add both, and maybe some vodka if they make the flavour too dense in combination.

Also I would like to suggest Peach Schnapps and Cola.

Aug 19, 2010
Coppernerves said:
Pohaturon said:
*snop*
Sprite + Vodka
*snop*
Sprite and Vodka?

Vodka's just water and ethanol, sure it adds strength and spreads flavours out over a longer drink, but it adds nothing to the flavour profile.

We need to think of a real spirit to mix with lemon-and-lime soda.
Light rum, or Curacao perhaps?

Or maybe we could add both, and maybe some vodka if they make the flavour too dense in combination.

Good ideas, i'm just against the cola part. no me gusta.

Also ,"snopping" needs to be used more :D

drh1975

Dec 8, 2010
How about this: Peanut butter, chocolate frosting and Marshmallow Fluff (original, raspberry or strawberry varieties).
If that doesn't sound interesting, try this: Broccoli, cheese sauce, chicken and rice.
Sorry. I'm not that adventurous.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
Oh...Schweppes Lemonade and dandelion and burdock.

Sounds archaic doesn't it? It's good stuff. Hits the spot.

Captcha: orange juice

Hmmmm...you give me an idea, sometimes-creepy automated anti-spam device!

Thistlehart

Nov 10, 2010
Z of the Na said:
You guys ever put peanut butter on your pancakes in addition to the maple syrup?

I can't have my flapjacks any other way.
I do something similar...

but with waffles.

Mmmmmmaaazzziiinnngggg...

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
Super noodles without cooking them. Excellent if you are unable to cook them whereever you are hungry orjust can't be bothered. You can even sprinkle over the flavour packet thing if you want them to be flavoured and don't want to be able to taste anything else for the rest of the day. Plus since it is in a block you can eat them with one hand whilst to fend off the hordes of hungry people who are jealous of your delicious, taste-bud searing treat.

Darquenaut

Feb 22, 2010
Hot dogs and peanut butter- usually smooth PB works best. Also, if you have any BBQ sauce available, add some of that, just a little.

Also, this actually works damn well... saute slices of spam in yellow mustard and brown sugar in a skillet. Seriously, it's good stuff.

DoctorImpossible

Jan 18, 2013
Peanut butter & bologna sandwich isn't half bad.

Though my dad takes it a few steps further and adds mayo and hot sauce. I am not kidding. But he's been eating them as long as I can remember.

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Funyuns and motherfuckin' salsa.

seriously.

try that shit

its a god damn revelation

EOTD

Dec 22, 2009
Cheese flavoured pringles dipped in chocolate mousse. Well, I was 9 at the time.

Coppernerves

Oct 17, 2011
Pohaturon said:
Coppernerves said:
Pohaturon said:
*snop*

Schnapps and Cola without the cola is still great in my opinion, but only if you're in the mood and position to sip calmly.

Ideally I'd like people to "snop" with their own variation of "snip", I've seen one guy type "Le Snip" for example.

Sorry if I came across as a bit pretentious, if you find 7up has the perfect flavour already, I suppose there's no need to get fancy with the cocktail-ification.

I have another quick invention, if you can call it that.

Have you ever tried mixing sardines in tomato sauce with some Reggae Reggae sauce?
It's wonderful.

Aug 19, 2010
Coppernerves said:
Pohaturon said:
Coppernerves said:
Pohaturon said:
*snop*

Schnapps and Cola without the cola is still great in my opinion, but only if you're in the mood and position to sip calmly.

Ideally I'd like people to "snop" with their own variation of "snip", I've seen one guy type "Le Snip" for example.

Sorry if I came across as a bit pretentious, if you find 7up has the perfect flavour already, I suppose there's no need to get fancy with the cocktail-ification.

I have another quick invention, if you can call it that.

Have you ever tried mixing sardines in tomato sauce with some Reggae Reggae sauce?
It's wonderful.
Nope, never tried it before. I'll give it a go at my earliest convenience, though.