I just met Lady GaGa

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
Doing 'added security' detail for the small town near my very large town. Where she is filming her next music video. The small town in which she is filming was afraid they wouldn't have enough people to keep the swarms away. Turns out most country folk don't give a shit about Lady GaGa.
I had a brief conversation with her about how I am tall and that she wants to buy a ranch or something out in this area 'some day'. Also, that I don't own any of her albums, she seemed okay with this got an autograph for my big gay brother.
Damn I didn't have a camera.

In case you're on the edge of your seat. Her next video will very likely feature corn fields.

That's easily the most famous person I've ever met.

How about you were they as normal as you thought they be?

Littlee300

Oct 26, 2009
I suggest a blog instead of forums for stuff like this.

Edit: I once saw the lead singer of Linkin Park at my school carnival. His kid goes to my school. There was a group of kids surrounding him already when I walked up to see if it was him. He just smiled at me and I walked away since I didn't want to annoy him and my dad was waiting on me.

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
Met every member of Opeth, which was extremely pleasing for me. Nobody massively famous though.

Fooz

Oct 22, 2010
i had a pee with jermaine defoe and ledley king, football players or 'soccer' players

Zorak the Mantis

Oct 17, 2007
Yea, most famous people are pretty chill in real life. The whole crazy and weird reputations are usually just for show. I had a drink with Joe Pesci and John Daley once, was just like being at the bar with the guys.

Viral_Lola

Jul 13, 2009
I met the original yellow power ranger. She spoke to me in Vietnamese and she was really sweet.

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
I met Sienna Miller while she was filming 'The Edge of Love' in my town. She was actually quite pleasant to talk to. though the film wasn't much good.
See, celebrities have souls. It may have helped that I didn't recognise her though.

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
MeXR said:
MetaKnight19 said:
MeXR said:
I FUCKING LOVE CORN FIELDS!!
Who doesn't?

OT: I guess that's kind of cool.
Uh... I dunno, corn field haters?
There's probably someone with a phobia.

Uh, I met a senator once. A state senator, though, which basically just means "Steve and Fred voted for him".

That's about it.

Adiona

Mistress of Evil
Mar 25, 2008
Erm I've met Peter Stringfellow and took a pic of him with my dad on holiday in Spain. No one hugely famous I don't think or if I have they obviously don't matter.

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
I met Tiger Woods when I was like 8. I never really spoke to him, just asked for his autograph.