I just met Lady GaGa

Fooz

Oct 22, 2010
NeuroticDogDad said:
Dumbfish1 said:
A friend and I met Eddie izzard when we went canvasing for labour. My next door neighbour's sister runs for mp in didsbury, so I usually get roped into handing out flyers ect. which is why I was there when he turned up. My neighbour later asked her sister if he remembered us and apparently he did, as "those guys who looked like harry potter and ron wesely"
(I wear glasses and my friend is ginger)
Yeah I saw him outside Saino's delivering some sort of speech. Don't suppose you were one of the people handing out flyers there?

Master Steeds said:
i had a pee with jermaine defoe and ledley king, football players or 'soccer' players
Bet you felt small. :D
haha too right i did, it was like a little finger against two boa constrictors

Shadow-Phoenix

Mar 22, 2010
ace_of_something said:
Doing 'added security' detail for the small town near my very large town. Where she is filming her next music video. The small town in which she is filming was afraid they wouldn't have enough people to keep the swarms away. Turns out most country folk don't give a shit about Lady GaGa.
I had a brief conversation with her about how I am tall and that she wants to buy a ranch or something out in this area 'some day'. Also, that I don't own any of her albums, she seemed okay with this got an autograph for my big gay brother.
Damn I didn't have a camera.

In case you're on the edge of your seat. Her next video will very likely feature corn fields.

That's easily the most famous person I've ever met.

How about you were they as normal as you thought they be?
Well iv'e met Kenny Baker (R2-D2) and his midget wife, David Prowse (Original Darth Vader) and Danny John-Jules all in one night with a picture taken with Danny John Jules it was a pretty awesome night.

Shadow-Phoenix

Mar 22, 2010
Gabanuka said:
Patrick Stewart. Yeh I met Captain Jean-Luc Picard. He was doings a show at a tiny theatre and since there where only like 100 people at the thing he said anyone who wanted to could talk backstage. He gave me acting advice :D
You lucky son of a ***** i'd give anything to just be able to talk 10 minutes with Patrick Stewart he's like one of my top 5 idols being near no.1.

starwarsgeek

Nov 30, 2009
I haven't met anyone famous.

Umm...I've seen the Millennium Falcon prop though (along with a bunch of other star wars props and costumes). Does...[sub]does that count?[/sub]

6_Qubed

Mar 19, 2009
I once met WWE(F) wrestlers Hardcore Holly and Chris Benoit in an Atlanta airport.

You read that right; I met Chris Benoit and lived. Didn't even have to tap out.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
Meh, I bumped into David Tennant in the street today.

I also saw a Bugatti Veyron.

Today was eventful.

Quinadin

Oct 8, 2009
Matthew94 said:
Well that's funny because I'm in Northern Ireland.
Ah, ya got me on the England being a small part of a larger country. Round of applause to you my Queen viewing friend.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
I was talking about it with my older brother. (not the big gay one, different one though he is almost as big)

He had a pretty funny story about the topic that I had never heard before.
So my brother was at like a Burger King or something like that in Texas. Using the urinal and then suddenly the guy next to him said "I think that was a bit overrated." My brother freaked out said nothing. Then the guy next to him repeated.
"His performance was a so over the top yaknow?"
Then my brother said "umm what?"
The guy was doing his post deed shake at this point and said "Your shirt"
My brother looked down at his scarface shirt and looked at the guy. It was Al motherfucking Pacino.
My brother said "I was really dorky after that."
He has that shirt Autographed, I never really heard how that happened i assumed he got it signed when he was stationed in California.

Orange Monkey

Mar 16, 2009
TacticalAssassin1 said:
Orange Monkey said:
Well I met Brad Pitt the other month whilst working as an extra on World War Z...
World War Z?! Brad Pitt? EXPLAIN!
Well they were filming here in Malta last month, Brad Pitt is both producer and main actor, the parts they filmed here are all the bits in Israel. So when Brads character is in Israel, that's Malta. Marc Forster is the director (nice bloke, very shiny head XD) chatted with one of the lead actresses for abit, twas a cool experience :D

Orange Monkey

Mar 16, 2009
GrimTuesday said:
Orange Monkey said:
And before that I met Sean Bean on the set of Game Of Thrones.
I take it you were an extra in Kings Landing? You lucky bastard.

I've never met any famous, but one time I did almost get run over by Mel Gibson. He had a house in the town I live in and I was walking through a crosswalk and he decided it was a good time to turn (I don't know if its the same in all states but the walker has to be a lane and a half past the lane you're turning into if you're turning right at a stop sign or red light.) He missed me by about a foot and a half, and drove a way, with me yelling curse words and making rude gestures.
Yeah i'm a Gardner, there is a scene where Eddard Stark is talking to Petyr Baelish in a garden, i'm the young dude raking the dirt :D Also i'm in the BIIIIG scene towards the end at the Sept Of Baelor (if you've seen the show, you know the one, don't want to post spoilers)