I just want to say thanks :)

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
This community has been a place I have been a part of for a long time, while not always the most active/well known poster, I did read a lot people posted here and tried to always add to a discussion when I felt I had something worth while to say. I felt like I was a part of something in the years where I was at my lowest in life, and this place and the people helped me climb out.
I always felt welcome here and enjoyed my stay, I see the site seems to be on its last legs and just wanted to say thanks to everyone involved, users, mod and content creators.

I'm just me saying this while I know people can still read it. I'll be checking in as I normally do to see what's going on, I'm not ready to abandon ship yet, old habits die hard.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Your welcome!

I'm going to miss the Escapist :/ I still check this site multiple times a day and then get depressed when I see that I have one of the 6 most recent posts after several hours.

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
Oh!

Heyyyyy! I used to see you post a lot but not anymore. Good to see an old face again.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Woo! Escapers never gonna die!

Its a good forum, Wild West aside. Filled with acceptably good people and even some people who think its okay not to like Ponies. But we love them regardless of their life choices!

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
Silentpony said:
Its a good forum, Wild West aside. Filled with acceptably good people and even some people who think its okay not to like Ponies. But we love them regardless of their life choices!
Just give in already and become a full furry like the rest of us normal people instead of this wannabe brony crap.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Arnoxthe1 said:
Silentpony said:
Just give in already and become a full furry like the rest of us normal people instead of this wannabe brony crap.
I actually don't like furries. I like the TV show. Its clever, and reminds me of old Cartoon Network after school with Dexter's Lab and Powerpuff Girls.
I have no interest in costumes and conventions and pretending to be a squirrel and, God help me, a fursona or otherkin.

I like werewolves though...but manly stabbing them with holy swords, so there may be some Freud in me...

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
Silentpony said:
I actually don't like furries. I like the TV show. Its clever, and reminds me of old Cartoon Network after school with Dexter's Lab and Powerpuff Girls.
I have no interest in costumes and conventions and pretending to be a squirrel and, God help me, a fursona or otherkin.

I like werewolves though...but manly stabbing them with holy swords, so there may be some Freud in me...
Such lies... And you don't have much of an idea of what makes a furry too.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Arnoxthe1 said:
Silentpony said:

Such lies... And you don't have much of an idea of what makes a furry too.
Uh, no?
And according to this: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=furry
there actually isn't a set definition of furry, and to each their own. So I am not a furry, and say that furries are people with fursonas or otherkin, wear mascot costumes, are sexually attracted to anthropomorphic animals and on average had written or read some lemony Sonic Fanfic.

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
Silentpony said:
Uh, no?
there actually isn't a set definition of furry, and to each their own. So I am not a furry, and say that furries are people with fursonas or otherkin, wear mascot costumes, are sexually attracted to anthropomorphic animals and on average had written or read some lemony Sonic Fanfic.
I actually hate Sonic with a passion.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Arnoxthe1 said:
Silentpony said:
Uh, no?
I actually hate Sonic with a passion.
Cool! Makes two of us!

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Arnoxthe1 said:
Silentpony said:
Cool! Makes two of us!
Now Krystal... How could anyone not like her?
Uh...yo? I haven't played a star fox game since the N64 so I have no idea what she's like or really who she is. She's like a new recruit to the team, Yes?
Is she like Fox's sister or neice or something?

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
Silentpony said:
Uh...yo? I haven't played a star fox game since the N64 so I have no idea what she's like or really who she is. She's like a new recruit to the team, Yes?
Is she like Fox's sister or neice or something?
She's Fox's lover. I, funnily enough, am actually not fond at all of her appearance in, like, any of the Star Fox games, but some drawn artwork of her touch her up some to where she's just perfect. Like one of the best anthros I've ever seen. I'll send you an art of her by PM.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
This place has a lot of long-term ramifications in my personal life so I stay. For that, I thank all the cool people who made my early years of university bearable. :)