I keep giving my timestamped pictures to guys who want to join female-only communities.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
The fact that you're asking should mean that you already have a pretty good idea. Don't want to say more, might get a warning for it.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
...what?

erttheking responded so I assume that combination of words you put down makes sense in some context but I have no clue what you're asking.

Am I old? Is this my turning point where I don't know what them darn kids are talking about nowadays?

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
tippy2k2 said:
...what?

erttheking responded so I assume that combination of words you put down makes sense in some context but I have no clue what you're asking.

Am I old? Is this my turning point where I don't know what them darn kids are talking about nowadays?
Good to hear I wasn't the only one who needs a clarification.

Prime_Hunter_H01

Dec 20, 2011
Queen Michael said:
tippy2k2 said:
...what?

Good to hear I wasn't the only one who needs a clarification.
I am glad this is as ambiguous and confusing to others as well, I wasn't sure if I wanted to ask.

Dismal purple

Oct 28, 2010
tippy2k2 said:
...what?

One day I was reading a contact thread with a friend of mine. In the thread some girls were assembling a girls-only chatroom, they required that you post a picture of yourself before joining. My friend asked me if I could give him a picture of myself so he could join it. I sent him a picture of myself and he started chatting with these girls. They just talked about periods though so he left pretty soon. But I kept doing it with other friends; Giving them pictures of myself so they could pretend to be girls on the internet for various purposes, including joining female-only forums, but also convincing guys in videogames to give them free stuff. We have done it on four different occasions now. My friends are more ruthless than me so they can use my looks better than I ever could.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Dismal purple said:
tippy2k2 said:
...what?

One day I was reading a contact thread with a friend of mine. In the thread some girls were assembling a girls-only chatroom, they required that you post a picture of yourself before joining. My friend asked me if I could give him a picture of myself so he could join it. I sent him a picture of myself and he started chatting with these girls. They just talked about periods though so he left pretty soon. But I kept doing it with other friends; Giving them pictures of myself so they could pretend to be girls on the internet for various purposes, including joining female-only forums, but also convincing guys in videogames to give them free stuff. We have done it on four different occasions now. My friends are more ruthless than me so they can use my looks better than I ever could.
Then I'm going to have to agree with what Ert implied above except I'm just going to say it.

Yes, that is an incredibly dickish thing for you to do (your words, not mine)

At the risk of getting myself my SJW badge (or maybe I already have it? I'm so confused what makes someone a SJW nowadays), I presume there is a reason that those gals want a "women's only" chat or whatever. Allowing your friends to fuck that up is a very not-nice move. Hopefully it's just a harmless dick move where they're just doing it for stupid fun and won't actually affect or hurt anyone doing it but that's the best case scenario. I honestly can't think of one good and valid reason that can occur in that scenario...

Dismal purple

Oct 28, 2010
tippy2k2 said:
Dismal purple said:
tippy2k2 said:
...what?

Then I'm going to have to agree with what Ert implied above except I'm just going to say it.

Yes, that is an incredibly dickish thing for you to do (your words, not mine)

At the risk of getting myself my SJW badge (or maybe I already have it? I'm so confused what makes someone a SJW nowadays), I presume there is a reason that those gals want a "women's only" chat or whatever. Allowing your friends to fuck that up is a very not-nice move. Hopefully it's just a harmless dick move where they're just doing it for stupid fun and won't actually affect or hurt anyone doing it but that's the best case scenario. I honestly can't think of one good and valid reason that can occur in that scenario...
They only wanted to have a secret club, chant "girl power" and maybe talk shit about men.
edit: Yes, we only do it to joke around. I don't like hurting people.
There was one good thing that came out of this and that is one of my friends gained new insights about women.
Guys who give girls free stuff are paying their own idiot tax.

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
Eh, get attention where you can get it I guess, but I'd be hesitant to let other people behave like dicks using my face. At least I get to control how much of a dick I am.

Saying that, you've only done it four times, which spread across sneaking into chats about periods and convincing people to give you in-game loot it just sounds pointless and lame.

Dismal purple

Oct 28, 2010
Baffle2 said:
Saying that, you've only done it four times, which spread across sneaking into chats about periods and convincing people to give you in-game loot it just sounds pointless and lame.
Damn

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Why anyone would want to talk to women about their periods is beyond me. Is it sexual? A fetish of some kind? Or are they just posting hurtful things trying to make the women feel bad or gross about their bodies? Like...it seems entire pointless, especially considering I'm sure you can google image search random webcam screens of girls holding up pieces of paper and photoshop in the date.

The free stuff in video games is kinda' funny, but nothing new. Guys have been pretending to be ladies online for as long as I can remember. Ever played Everquest? 'nuff said.

Dismal purple

Oct 28, 2010
Silentpony said:
Why anyone would want to talk to women about their periods is beyond me. Is it sexual? A fetish of some kind? Or are they just posting hurtful things trying to make the women feel bad or gross about their bodies? Like...it seems entire pointless, especially considering I'm sure you can google image search random webcam screens of girls holding up pieces of paper and photoshop in the date.

The free stuff in video games is kinda' funny, but nothing new. Guys have been pretending to be ladies online for as long as I can remember. Ever played Everquest? 'nuff said.
Too young to have played Everquest. What was it like?

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
Silentpony said:
I think mostly dudes just want to know what women are talking about when they're not around. When it fails to be interesting or about them they generally lose interest.

OT: Yeah, that's pretty darn dickish, but I guess its your face you're handing out. Dunno why you'd start a thread about it though if you think it's harmless and intend to do it more.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Phasmal said:
I guess I'm unique in that I couldn't care less what people are saying about me when I'm not around. If they want me to know, they'll tell me. If not, not.
Same with dreams. Unless I was in your dream keep it to yourself. And if I was...keep it to yourself.

But this whole pretending to be a chick to spy on other chicks seems...voyeuristic.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
Silentpony said:
Phasmal said:
I guess I'm unique in that I couldn't care less what people are saying about me when I'm not around. If they want me to know, they'll tell me. If not, not.
Same with dreams. Unless I was in your dream keep it to yourself. And if I was...keep it to yourself.

But this whole pretending to be a chick to spy on other chicks seems...voyeuristic.
I tend not to worry what people are saying when I'm not around. Not because I'm above it, but because if I started worrying I think I'd probably never stop.
It does seem a bit voyeuristic and creepy, which is why I think it's not cool. But hey.

Dismal purple said:
Phasmal said:
or about them
That's sexist.
Is it?

Dismal purple

Oct 28, 2010
Silentpony said:
I think they are transcending gender boundaries and getting a look at "the other side". Seeing what it's like.
The weird thing is that they are better at it than I am.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Do you dislike these females attempt at creating such a group? What entertainment value does it yield to sabotage their idea? Is there more to knowing other people are pretending they are you?
One thing I don't get though; how has that group not noticed that your pic has regularly been applying, perhaps even multiple times at the same time to their group? Is there something I'm misunderstanding here?