I miss Doraleous and associates. Where did you go??!!

the_green_dragon

Nov 18, 2009
Dear Escapist, Where did Doraleous (thanks for the correct spelling) go and is he ever coming back? I miss his wacky tales and subpar animation.

Also, whats this movie the guys have been working on? I want to go see it.

EDIT:
ace_of_something said:
I don't know who Doralias is but Doraleous will be back when the makers of the show are done with a movie or something.

Vonnis

Feb 18, 2011
I too would like to know. It was one of my favourite Escapist videothingymajigs.

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
It most likely died out like almost all of the old shows that LoadingReadyRun makes.

We've also lost Doomsday Arcade, There Will Be Brawl, and others whose names I can't remember at the moment.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
I don't know who Doralias is but Doraleous will be back when the makers of the show are done with a movie or something.

Flare Phoenix

Dec 18, 2009
Necromancer Jim said:
It most likely died out like almost all of the old shows that LoadingReadyRun makes.

We've also lost Doomsday Arcade, There Will Be Brawl, and others whose names I can't remember at the moment.
Well There Will Be Brawl finished. The creators themselves stated they weren't planning to make anymore (even though they ended it on a massive cliffhanger, but what can you do?)

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
Flare Phoenix said:
Necromancer Jim said:

Well There Will Be Brawl finished. The creators themselves stated they weren't planning to make anymore (even though they ended it on a massive cliffhanger, but what can you do?)
As did Doomsday Arcade (the finishing thing, not the cliffhanger, although they only refused to answer the biggest question of the series).

But I'll be damned if they weren't great series that I miss.

Or in Doomsday Arcade's case that I miss seeing postponed every week.

Chased

Sep 17, 2010
They wanted to put their focus on the movie but I can't recall if they had plans to continue Doraleous.

I hope they do decide to go back to it, really colorful cast of characters.

ryai458

Oct 20, 2008
It was easily the best show here and I miss it deeply, at least I do now that you mentioned it.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
Dunno. I guess the other guys are right when they say the team is busy on a movie, but I haven't heard anything of the sort until now.

I miss it. I found it quite unique in that it was original content for the Escapist that didn't suck balls.

Nieroshai

Aug 20, 2009
I don't know, but I weep for the absence of Unforgotten Realms. Now that it's gone, only Yahtzee is holding me to this site.

RedRussian

Jun 7, 2010
Lord Beautiful said:
Dunno. I guess the other guys are right when they say the team is busy on a movie, but I haven't heard anything of the sort until now.

I miss it. I found it quite unique in that it was original content for the Escapist that didn't suck balls.
I miss it too, but for now its gone the way of unforgotten realms and apocalypse lane.
I thought they said they were only going to be gone for 2 months.