I need a bad ass hobby.

Threx

Nov 9, 2009
Just got out of a rough relationship with a girl and looking for something to entertain my time. Something that would just be fucking awesome to do. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Also something I could do in class is preferable, I have an easy semester.

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
Stand up comedy! It's easy just carry a notepad and pen around with you at all times, Write down every weird thought you have and when you have days off go to comedy open mics and make people poop their pants. It's great.

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
BASE-jumping without a parachute into a piranha-heavy portion of the Amazon river? Is that awesome enough?

Seriously, how about good, old-fashioned hiking? You'd get to see some pretty badass sights, depending on your hiking spots.

tobuji

Jan 21, 2011
watch my little pony: friendship is magic. it doesn't get more bad ass than that.

plugav

Mar 2, 2011
If I may say so, "badass" and "doable in class" seem mutually exclusive.

Unless bard is an option you'd consider - you could go adventuring in your free time and write ballads in class.

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
Bear wrestling on the weekends?

Honestly though, for stuff that you can do in class...I would read a lot meself. Good way to pass the time, take your mind off things, and it's easy to pull off in class. I'd recommend "Ender's Game" by Orson Scott Card to start with. Excellent, compelling sci-fi novel.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Ripping out your teeth and sharpening them into arrowheads, then growing more teeth.

[sub]Or just plain old archery...[/sub]

[sub][sub]Or drawing...[/sub][/sub]

Rule Britannia

Apr 20, 2011
Rockclimbing. If you live in a big town or in the city there is bound to be a rock climbing gym near where you are. It's great gun, I love it :)

Guitar is fun (I play bass, cause bass is awesome too) and if you're good at it then it's badass although it takes a long time to get good at it. (of course you may already play guitar in which case either get better or disregard this completely)

Mid-Boss

Jun 16, 2011
Shakomaru said:
Sewing! you can make awesome stuff for desert bus!
Ninja!

But really, I started sewing and now I've got an online business well on it's way to being able to support me. I'm 2 years in. By my calculations in another two years I'll be able to quit my job and just do this for a living.