I Need A Name For My Cat

Chechosaurus

Jul 20, 2008
Ok, my cat died not long ago and it was about 18 years old and it was a legend. Moving swiftly on... I am getting a new cat soon (I am gonna be some crazy old person with like 100 cats when I'm retired)but I dunno what to call it. The names I like so far are Catface, Arnie, Sgt. Mewomstein and Vince the Pince but I wanna see if you lot can come up with anything better.

Post your suggestions and an imaginary prize shall go to the winner.

*update* Not for sure yet but its probably gonna be a grey tabby. I am gonn keep going untill I get the perfect name cuz I am gonna have to live with it for 18 years if the last cat is anything to go by. Any way, there have been some really good ones so far.

*RESULTS*

The names I have liked the most are:
Milton
Professor
Agent Orange
Rasputin
Murdok
Overlord Supremeus (Os)

I now need to decided which name of those I am gonna use but that will have to wait till I actually getthe cat.

A big imaginary Optimus Prime for those of you who mentioned the names I have chosen.

Feel free to message me if any one comes up with a new name that I might like.

Myan

I Want to Go to There!
Dec 16, 2003
I'm a fan of old people names for my cats. So far I've had an Otis, Irving, Milton and a Maggie. Though I kind of like Sgt. Mewomstein, I LOL'ed.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Do you know what type of cat/colour it's going to be? You could always call it "Mewtwo" as it's your second cat. Other than that, Captain Kitten, Private Paws or Major Mewing also work, with alliteration as an added bonus.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
My ex and I used to keep a list of future cat names. I can only remember two: Potus (or Mr. President), and Tom Selleck as Magnum, PI (or Tom for short).

Of course, if you're at all like me, whatever you wind up naming the cat, you'll wind up calling him something completely different. My dog's name is Alice, but she is more frequently referred to as Countess von Wigglebottom, Puppyshoes, or simply Poopy. Buffy the cat is Buffykins, Boo, or Chicken.

j1-2themax

Jun 30, 2008
Fydor Dostoyevski. That name has been on my mind a lot, for some reason.
Either that, or Cougar.
If it's a black cat, Felix Shadow will do nicely.