I need some help with Gun

BigbadaBEEF

Jan 5, 2009
okay then, i know this may sound stupid but i can't for the life of me kill the grey wolf.

I do everything i'm told to do, i even bought all of the bow upgrades but every time it says "you're in range, put an arrow through its brain" i zoom in, aim for the head and take the shot. there'll be a bloody arrow sticking out of its head and it still tells me "the grey wolf got spooked, try hunting somewhere else etc etc"

is there something i'm doing wrong or is my copy of the game possesed?

Layz92

May 4, 2009
You sure you are attacking the right wolf? Obvious question aside make sure you leave your horse far away, make sure you are crouched and try and do it from a long distance. Failing that wait until you have a stronger bow.

BigbadaBEEF

Jan 5, 2009
im attacking the one that has the words 'grey wolf' hovering above its head lol
left the horse in another continent
the game constantly tells me i have to get the kill from close range
and i have every weapon except the explosive rifle/shotgun/thingy

it just takes the piss!

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
Ah Gun, what an underrated game you were. yeah I remember those annoying hunting quests, I swear the game was broken as there was always some magic sweetspot the size of a pea in the animals heads. I just ended up killing them regularly, better to get the job done without the bonus than not get it done at all.

BigbadaBEEF

Jan 5, 2009
hmmm, i just tried again shot him once and he started running around in circles, 17 arrows later and i pulled out the revolvers, job done