I need the cutest thing I could possibly do to win a girls heart.

nograzgeis

Sep 16, 2009
Hmmm... Heart? No, that's valentine's day stuff... Chocolate? Not bad, would probably work, but women in this day and age go for tangible things that are also considered inedible... Puppies! Best of all three? A chocolate-covered puppy heart.

Really though, roses are probably your best bet. If its true love, like you think you may marry this person sometime down the road, six red and six white. If not, try red or red and pink. Roses aren't very original, but original isn't always a necessity.

And whatever you do, unless your chick is really an uber nerd and is on irc all the time, don't give her a sack of potatoes. On the other hand, if that is the case, totally give her the potatoes and see if she gets it.

siffty

Jul 12, 2009
quick make like a cave man and hit her on the hear with a club and drag her back to yo cave (be Ware the police)

KarumaK

Sep 24, 2008
TheMasterGL16 said:
Ok, guys, I need your help once again.

I like this girl, and she likes me, I've done REALLY well so far I just need that one thing I could do to make her go awww and just fall over that edge from liking me to REALLY REALLY liking me.

I've known her for a couple weeks now, and she has already become a GOOD friend.

suggestions?
Punch her and put gum in her hair.

What? I've heard people say children are cute, that's what they'd do.

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
Glefistus said:
Say "I wish I were RNA, so I could have U!"
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA I get that joke. The key point would be whether she does. But i full-heartedly recommend saying this as it is so horribly cute tha it is fail-prooof (provided she gets the joke)

CuddlyCombine

Sep 12, 2007
megapenguinx said:
I'll admit I did lol at the Taco Bell, but after the third post it got a bit more annoying.

Oh and that person above me was right, Don't fall into the friend zone. There is no coming back from that.
This is false. My current girlfriend and I were best friends for 4 years.

Housebroken Lunatic

Sep 12, 2009
Uhm, be upfront and tell her you like her? Preferably with a nervous timbre in your voice. If you're not nervous then she might not believe you and just assume you want to get into her pants and nothing more.

If she likes you back the same way, she'll melt like butter. If she doesn't? Well then there's really not much you can do to MAKE her like you that way. In fact it's pretty much impossible (despite of what all the badly informed and realistically challenged PUA's will say)

Anarien

Mar 30, 2007
You don't need a big fancy gesture. As someone above said, listen to her and do something based upon something she's interested in or has told you. For example, my favorite flower is the daisy, and on my first date with my boyfriend, he bought me a bouquet of daisies. We're always sprinkling inside jokes or references only each other would understand into the conversation.

Shadowed Intent

Jul 5, 2009
Wildrow12 said:
TheMasterGL16 said:
Wildrow12 said:
Okay chief, give us the 411 on this girl:

-What "group" would you say she falls into, if any? (Goth chick, Hippie, Rich girl, etc?)

-Personality

-When you say "like", how much and how close do you want her to be to you?

411: She is umm... what would you call her, kind of a happy go lucky blonde type girl... she laughs a lot, and seems to like funny things.

She is smart, and funny, and sweet.... umm....

We are sorta close, we are kinda dating... I guess... it's not really been established but it's kinda implied, I asked her out, we went out, but we haven't done anything physical yet.
Awwww...you really do get mushy around this dame, eh?

First things first: She may or may not have considered you first excursion a "date". Be careful, as she might just think it was just a "hanging out thing" and may not be ready for the next step.

Second: Calvin and Hobbes. That might make her "Awwwww". If not, a gift card to a local ice cream eatery (unless she is Lactose Intolerant, it never fails).

Third: Never let her down.

Fourth: Never run around and desert her.

Fifth: Never make her cry.

Sixth: Never say goodbye

and Most Importantly, Seventh: Never tell a lie and hurt her.
I see wat u did thar...

Anarien

Mar 30, 2007
CuddlyCombine said:
That whole ladder theory stuff is false. It just got widespread and it's a shame so many people believe in it.

SantonioH10

Sep 15, 2009
CuddlyCombine said:
megapenguinx said:
I'll admit I did lol at the Taco Bell, but after the third post it got a bit more annoying.

Oh and that person above me was right, Don't fall into the friend zone. There is no coming back from that.
D'aaaaaaaaw. That's awesome, dude. Wish I had your luck, I'm perpetually placed in the aforementioned friend zone. Currently been there for over a year with my best friend.

dwoo21

Aug 30, 2009
TheMasterGL16 said:
Wildrow12 said:
Okay chief, give us the 411 on this girl:

-What "group" would you say she falls into, if any? (Goth chick, Hippie, Rich girl, etc?)

-Personality

-When you say "like", how much and how close do you want her to be to you?

411: She is umm... what would you call her, kind of a happy go lucky blonde type girl... she laughs a lot, and seems to like funny things.

She is smart, and funny, and sweet.... umm....

We are sorta close, we are kinda dating... I guess... it's not really been established but it's kinda implied, I asked her out, we went out, but we haven't done anything physical yet.
Dude he's trying to steal her from you! Make her a cake or ask her out to the movies as friends.

Antzon

Sep 9, 2009
Awww more love sick birds out there.

Just tell her what u think about her?

Write down all the experiences that you had with her, how you enjoyed her company etc etc, make her feel important to you.

Ya cute is subjective so if varies.

Aug 27, 2009
Buy a kitty and put it really close to your face when you talk to her...If she doesn't say awww when the kitty scratches your eyes out I don't think anything will work...

Housebroken Lunatic

Sep 12, 2009
SantonioH10 said:
D'aaaaaaaaw. That's awesome, dude. Wish I had your luck, I'm perpetually placed in the aforementioned friend zone. Currently been there for over a year with my best friend.
Sometimes that can be solved by coming out and saying that you can't really be friends with someone you have romantic feelings for. That could end badly of course, but some people just need to be pushed into re-evaluate their feelings.

AlexFromOmaha

Sep 6, 2009
Oh man, fail advice inbound.

From what you've mentioned, you know what would really seal the deal, if I were that woman?

Pick her up. You must be in the same vehicle.

Go to a dinner and a movie, or other subdued food-and-entertainment date appropriate for the woman. You should know what works. Taco Bell is straight out.

Drive her home.

Start talking just before you make the last turn to get to her house so that she can't bail out before you get a chance to talk. Improvise to make this fit your personality, as necessary: "So...I've got a confession to make." Grin here. "I'm kinda embarrassed to even say anything, but...well, I've had a lot of fun with you. I want to make a good impression. You're <insert truthful, heartfelt compliment here--we can smell flattery>." Touch her hand if it's on the center armrest or some other place in casual reach. Turn to her and give her shoulder a squeeze if not. Smile. "This is going to sound really silly, but I actually went on the internet and asked a bunch of complete strangers for ideas and advice. Kinda weird, huh? It's just, well, I'm having a really good time with you. Tonight was fun! I liked . I'm glad you were the one out with me."

And then you give her a moment to talk. And you listen. And you respond. And then you say goodnight. Don't get all hot and steamy right there in front of her house. Let her daydream.

CuddlyCombine

Sep 12, 2007
SantonioH10 said:
It took me 4, but I managed to continue it into something more. I wouldn't say to view friendship as necessarily a bad thing, though.

I mean, look at it this way (this is in response to everyone, not just Santonio): there's more to life than sex and messing around with a girlfriend. The majority of users on this forum are teenagers, so that may be at the forefront of our minds, but it still shouldn't dominate every moment of our time. My relationship with my girlfriend happened because she truly was something else to me; I didn't have a crush on her, I was in love with her. I imagined going on walks by the beach and all that lame stuff, not just making out in someone's basement.

I like Antzon's approach. Make her feel like she's something different. She's something that you truly want, and you respect her as an equal, not just some girl.

However, there's a catch to everything above - you can't fake this. It's impossible to fake that much effort and not have your guilty conscience tear you to shit. So, if you're not sure about it, don't follow the above path.

EDIT:
AlexFromOmaha said:
Oh man, fail advice inbound.

From what you've mentioned, you know what would really seal the deal, if I were that woman?

Pick her up. You must be in the same vehicle.

Go to a dinner and a movie, or other subdued food-and-entertainment date appropriate for the woman. You should know what works. Taco Bell is straight out.

Drive her home.

Start talking just before you make the last turn to get to her house so that she can't bail out before you get a chance to talk. Improvise to make this fit your personality, as necessary: "So...I've got a confession to make." Grin here. "I'm kinda embarrassed to even say anything, but...well, I've had a lot of fun with you. I want to make a good impression. You're <insert truthful, heartfelt compliment here--we can smell flattery>." Touch her hand if it's on the center armrest or some other place in casual reach. Turn to her and give her shoulder a squeeze if not. Smile. "This is going to sound really silly, but I actually went on the internet and asked a bunch of complete strangers for ideas and advice. Kinda weird, huh? It's just, well, I'm having a really good time with you. Tonight was fun! I liked . I'm glad you were the one out with me."

And then you give her a moment to talk. And you listen. And you respond. And then you say goodnight. Don't get all hot and steamy right there in front of her house. Let her daydream.
Jesus, that's well-played. Combine the quoted post and this one and chances are you'll get the girl, immoral as it may feel.