I need the cutest thing I could possibly do to win a girls heart.

WlknCntrdiction

May 8, 2008
Um, why don't you just keep dating? You're making a mountain out of a molehill thinking you have to do something extra super special cute to tip her over the edge, it doesn't work like that, just keep dating her and she'll get there eventually, your eagerness to get her to like you will only come through as false to her and it'll turn her off you more than anything.
Take a chill pill dude.

Nibsy

Sep 11, 2009
Stick it in her pooper! Girls respond to that.

OT: Roses and cute personal cards never rarely fail...
Just be yourself, don't try to be someone you aren't, and most of all DON'T TRY TOO HARD

Fritzvalt

Amazing Human Being
May 12, 2009
Give her a kitten.... or a kitten's heart. It works everytime.

Honestly, I'd have to know her taste for anything constructive.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Chrissyluky said:
Erana said:
Does she like cute things? I mean, if you want cute, and she likes Hello Kitty, even just getting her a Japanese cell-phone charm would be adorable.
as sad as it is alot of us are suckers for Japanese trinkets :(. seriously just ask her out if she likes you shel give you a shot just dont screw up on the date :).
Yeah, but its terrible when you have to turn a boy down when they pull something like that.
But I don't have a libido. When a boy's infatuated with you, and there's nowhere to go beyond simple handholding, its a formula for inevitable heartbreak...

messy

Dec 3, 2008
Ask her out. Just go round town or something. Take her somewhere there's just the two of you and just say "I really like you" and hope she says it back; nothing ventured nothing gained

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
I've been in a long-distance relationship for over a year, and it's going well. Of course, some things that work in my situation may not be perfect for yours (and if they do, you may have to make some changes), but I have done a couple things she really loved.

A few weeks ago I paid her mom for two dozen roses: I live 4 hours away, so I often have her set things up for me. I sent a handwritten letter, which her mom picked up when she went to get the roses. While my girlfriend was at work, her mom scattered a dozen roses around her room and put the other dozen in a vase with my letter tied to it. She loved that.

Also, know her interests. Knowing that my girlfriend likes video games, I coded a small visual novel for her on Valentine's Day: an interactive love letter, if you will. That worked well.

I would also recommend looking up info on the 5 Love Languages, or just get the book by that name. Amazingly helpful information on what kinds of people respond to what kinds of affection. Highly recommended.

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
justnotcricket said:
That...heavily depends on what she thinks is cute, but in general terms, nothing is cuter or more awesome to a girl than having the guy she likes look her in the eye and tell her honestly how he feels about her. If he looks nervous, that's even cuter! =P
Agreed. Something about a guy stumbling over his feelings for a girl is kind of cute.

...That seems terrible, actually, that we find that cute.

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
And for the record, acting like a depraved, sex-starved moron like a lot of these guys are suggesting is not a good idea. Just... yeah. Stay away from that option. Respect her, and make sure you're in the relationship for her, not for sex.

riskroWe

May 12, 2009
TheMasterGL16 said:
She is umm... what would you call her, kind of a happy go lucky blonde type girl... she laughs a lot, and seems to like funny things.

She is smart, and funny, and sweet....
Gross. Her and what, every other girl on the planet?
I'd view this as a golden opportunity to experiment, because there are endless girls exactly like this that you will go through in life. You've got nothing to lose by taking a risk.
Of course I'm not the sort of person who enjoys social interaction, and you're not going to take my advice anyway because you're a ******.
lol

roboosh

May 8, 2008
Hexadecimal said:
Get her flowers and then ask her out. Guaranteed "Aaaawww"s all around.
Not so sure. If I did that... well, best case scenario is she runs away.

PsychoKez

May 21, 2009
hand made "i like you" card with a picture of baby rabbits/kittens/puppies on the front
and look suitably embarassed/nervous when you hand it over

StercusCaput

Sep 12, 2009
TheMasterGL16 said:
Ok, guys, I need your help once again.

I like this girl, and she likes me, I've done REALLY well so far I just need that one thing I could do to make her go awww and just fall over that edge from liking me to REALLY REALLY liking me.

I've known her for a couple weeks now, and she has already become a GOOD friend.

suggestions?

Sounds like you are making the mistake of trying too hard. DON'T. It doesn't work like the movies. You can't stand under her window with a boombox playing "In Your Eyes"...at least not early on, this is something for later after you have a relationship.

Best advice: be yourself, play it calm and cool, and by all means, don't let the head in your pants call the shots.

Creating artificial displays of "cuteness" can backfire and you will look desperate.

Iron Mal

Jun 4, 2008
In my experience, just go with the clich'e 'nice' or 'sweet' sort of things like: holding hands/lots of compliments/a present etc. (you get the idea), it worked for me.

If you're looking for her to have an 'aww' moment then you don't have to be particularly creative (if you already know her well then you can just apply your own knowledge of her to this as well).

Simply put, be a nice guy and don't make a prick of yourself.

Now for the comedic answer, give her the ultimatum of 'TITS or GTFO'.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
PsychoKez said:
hand made "i like you" card with a picture of baby rabbits/kittens/puppies on the front
and look suitably embarassed/nervous when you hand it over
Ugh... The embarassed/nervous card is just cruel...
If she likes you in that way, though, it wouldn't be an issue.

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
While hugging her slowly slip you hand down the back of her jeana/skirt and clench her cheek. OK I am just kidding. To be honest I have no experience in this so ill leave this to all the real human beings.